Thread: Terrific Taffy

Terrific Taffy

Name:  large (1).jpg
Views: 108
Size:  13.2 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    What a handsome senior you are, just the color of Taffy.
    You have been well taken care of to be seven years old.
    Lets hope for many more years.
    Celebrate your special day.

Dearest Teddy, what an adorable Teddy Bear Guinea Pig you are! You are such a handsome senior, with that beautiful, soft-looking, fluffy brown fur and the sweetest face with those big black eyes and the cute little nose. And what a delightful personality you have! You are very sweet; you never bite and you love being scratched behind your ears and being cuddled. You 'wheek' for your treat each night. You love going outside in the summer to your playpen and falling asleep in the sun. You and your dear person love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Teddy, on being chosen today's Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, maybe a special serving of lots of juicy carrots!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Terrific Teddy!

Hi Teddy! Happy Pet of the Day, sweetheart, from all in this Cavy loving home!

What a most precious, fuzzy wuzzy Teddy Bear boy you are! I was happily surprised to read you're 7 years young! Your longevity is testament to your human's love and devotion, the great care you have received these many years! And oh, what a sweet boy you are, a truly gentle and loving soul! How lucky your human is, having known your love and companionship these many years, have a best furry friend in you! As she/he says, how couldn't anyone NOT love you! They just don't come any sweeter, any more special than you, Teddy! You're a treasure, and so very deserving of you big day of honor!

Many people don't seem to understand why I love my pets so much. They are so special to me! I fell in love with Taffy seven years ago. Who wouldn't?
    Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you, having the pleasure of paying tribute to one most deserving senior, has been a joy! Hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration, munching down on a yummy fruit and veggie bowl (heavy on the carrots, hehe), cuddling with your human, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, snuggles and smooches to you, precious Teddy, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!

SO precious!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    I certainly understand loving pets and especially your mad love for sweet Taffy! I think it would be weird if you didn't, tee hee. Taffy is the cutest, most perfect little dude like, EVER!!

Taffy is adorable! Congratulations on being Pet of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Congratulations, Taffy, on being POTD! (We GPs!) You are soooooo handsome! (Be careful outside - there are poisons and predators out there!) We hope you have a wonderful day and continue to live a happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Cutie!
    http://www.guineapigsrfun.net