Thread: Best of the Best Lily!

Best of the Best Lily!

Good morning, Lily! Happy Dog of the Day to you, sweetheart!

What a brave, beautiful Beagle x Houndie girl you are, Lily, a fighter and true survivor! I can only begin to imagine the strength and courage it took for you to survive that horrifying attack, but such is the love of a mother! Blessedly, miraculously, you survived (and hopefully your puppies too), finding your way to safe refuge, and finally, to the happy, love filled furever home you so rightly deserve! Sickens me, that you had to wait even a day to go home, those others not wanting a "damaged" dog! But their loss is your furever family's great gain! I'm so sorry for the loss of your eye, Lily, part of an ear. But while a few physical scars may remain, not even that attack could break your spirit! It took a bit of time for you to come out of your shell after coming home, understandably, but it wouldn't be long before your true spirit would come shining through, loving life and all things living to the max! "Special needs?" Hah!

Endless thanks to your family for choosing rescue, assusring that one amazing girl will forever and always be loved and cherished! They are one lucky pack, having a furkid as sweet and loving, as special as you to call their very own! As your mom/dad says, you complete them! You're truly are a gem of a gifl, Lily, beautiful inside and out, the best of the best, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Lily is our best friend and our world revolves around her. We have had Lily for four years now and hope to have her for so many more years to come. She is the best of the best. She completes us!
    Great thanks to your family for sharing your heartwarming, life affirming, inspirational story of survival with us, and oh my, so many heart-melting photos!!! Meeting you, having the opportunity to honor one most deserving pup, has made my morning! Enjoy a fun filled day of celebration, sweetheart...meeting up with your doggie/animal friends, taking a nice walk and hanging out in the sun, cuddling with your humans, being loved and pampered to pieces by your family and all of your adoring friends and fans! And here's to many, many more wonderful years of shared love and companionship for you and your family! Loads of love, hugs and smooches to you, brave, beautiful Lily, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Lily

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 118
Size:  11.7 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    After all you had to endure, I'm so glad you found the perfect home.
    Your pictures are so cute. They show how much your family cares about you.
    Celebrate your special day, and many more.

Congrats lily. Definity you're much beautiful Beagle x Houndie girl. Have a great day.

What a lovely, beautiful dog she is. Thanks for adopting. I hope you have many wonderful years together.

Dearest Lily, what a beautiful girl you are! You are so pretty in all those terrific photos, and thank you for sharing them with us,sluttish poses included . We're so happy and grateful that you survived whatever it was you had to survive, and we hope your puppies somehow did, too. And then after 10 months in foster, you wound up with your perfect Furrrever family.. how wonderful is that! You make your dear people smile with all your energy and antics and affection. You and they all love each other very much, don't you. What a delightful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Lily, on being chosen today's Dog of the Day! We hope you and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Blog Entries
    Lily stole my heart straightaway! What a sweetheart and impossibly cute and deserving DOTD!

Congrats on being Dog of the Day, beautiful Lily!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

I Love Lily

I'm so happy you adopted Lily. You are giving her all the love and care she deserves so much. Thank you for opening your heart to such a sweet, beautiful dog. I hope you have many more years of happiness with her. She's the Dog of the Day every day!