Thread: Beautiful Bola

Beautiful Bola

What a lovely girl. I hope you have many happy years together.

Dearest Bola, you are beautiful indeed, with that light-colored fur and the sweet face with such a look of happiness! You have a delightful personality, too. You love going for walks and enjoying your pool and chewing your carnasa bone. You've played fetch so often with that red ball, it is no longer round. You are very smart and pay attention to every detail. You and your dear person love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Bola, on being chosen today's Dog of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Bola

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 191
Size:  12.8 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    What a great life. You look so comfortable on that chair
    and you have gotten a lot of use out of your red ball.
    Sounds like you have your family trained with a 7 PM walk.
    Celebrate your WORLD famous day.

Beautiful Bola!

Hi Bola! Happy Dog of the Day to you sweetheart, from this life long Lab mom and lover!

What a gorgeous Labbie girl you are, Bola! You have the prettiest platinum blond coat the sweetest face and oh, what a smile! Love those dainty blue ear bows framing your sweet face; so precious!

No surprise to hear you're the love of your mommy's life, Bola, bringing so much joy to her days as you do! You're everything we Lab lovers cherish in your beloved breed and then some, Bola! You're not only beautiful in looks, but packed with personality and spunk, loyal and loving to a fault! And being the typical ball obssessed Labbie girl that you are, umm, yes, we see your much loved red ball is no longer round! I had to laugh as your mom described her being the "good cop" to her dad's "bad cop!" lol Guess someone in the family has to play the disciplinarian! What a lucky mommy is yours, Bola, have a beautiful, big hearted, life loving best friend in you! You're a treasure, Bola, beautiful inside and out, and so very deserving of your big day in the spotlight!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you, seeing all of your utterly heart-melting photos, has brought such much need *sunshine* to my dark and rainy day! Hope you enjoy a very special, fun filled day of celebration...playing with your beloved red ball and taking a dip in your pool, sharing a nice long walk with your mommy, being treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, hugs and smooches to you, beautiul Bola, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!

What a team!!!

No words needed!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    Bola is a very special and deserving DOTD! She looks so pretty with her little bows and I love the photo of her with her beautiful Mum and her together! Hope she is a good girl so Santa brings her a new red ball for Christmas..... maybe. Sending Bola lotsa love and best wishes!!

What a beautiful Lab you are, Bola.

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana