Thread: Adorable Caramel!

Adorable Caramel!

Dearest Caramel, what a beautiful lady you are! That fluffy caramel-colored fur is so pretty and looks so soft, and what a sweet face you have , with that black fur-patch above your nose and your lovely big yellow-green eyes. You are adorable indeed in those two great photos! I wish I could reach through the screen and up to Hanwell, New Brunswick in Canada to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You are very active indoors and out, and you run like the wind. You have been with your dear Purrrsons since you were a month old! You are very calm, caring, loyal, and gentle, and you love everyone (maybe your special Purrrson a bit more?). You and he/she and all your family members love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Caramel, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your special Purrrson and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 12-04-2017 at 01:04 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Adorable Carmel

Carmel I love your thick beautiful fur looks so soft and soothing. Good for you running like the wind that's very good for you keeps you also very healthy. Enjoy your special day Carmel.
    [IMG]05-12-09_2040.jpg[/IMG]

Congratulations on being honoured as Cat of the Day, Caramel!

What a pretty Calico girl you are! Your coat looks so soft, and your golden eyes are beutiful! You also have the sweetest face with a cute black patch around your nose.

You have been with your family for a long time and love them all, but one person a little more than the others. I'm sure they all love you very much, too.

Having access to the outside is fun, isn't it… so many things to explore, and you can always go inside when you want to snuggle up with your family.

Enjoy a day of celebration, have fun and get pampered with extra treats, playtime and lots of loving. I wish you a long, happy and healthy life, sweetie!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Yummy Caramel!

Greetings, Caramel! Happy Cat of the Day!

Oh my, what a breathtakingly beautiful, long haired Calico girl you are, Caramel! Your markings are amazing! Love that splash of black on your nose! And oh yes, so perfectly named, not only for your caramel splotches, but your sweet as candy personality as well! How lucky your humans are, having known your love and companionship these many years, since you were but a month old, having a gentle and caring, loyal and loving best furry family member in you, Caramel! You truly are "the best," sweetheart, beautiful in looks and in heart, a true treasure!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Caramel! Meeting you, seeing your lovely, heart-melting photos, has been a real treat! Hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration, being loved and pampered to pieces, treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful Caramel, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!

Precious!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dear Caramel, what a beautiful longhair calico girl you are. Your coat with those wonderful color looks so soft, and your face with its big black patch is too adorable.
    Since you have been with your family since the tender age of one month, you have this incredible bond with your humans. You have never met a stranger, but you do prefer your special person.
    Caramel, you are indeed a most special girl, and I wish you and your family a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day, beautiful Caramel!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Happy Cat of the Day to beautiful Caramel!

Blog Entries
    Caramel is a magnificent, beautiful COTD! SO Pretty!