Thread: Rascal the hairy guinea pig

Rascal the hairy guinea pig

"You may think of it as a bad hair day, but it is just part of being a good Abyssinian, for Rascal!"

When I first opened the page and saw the photo I thought, - "What a hair doo."

Rascal

Name:  large (1).jpg
Views: 153
Size:  14.1 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    What a little cutie with a great name, Rascal.
    I do love your crazy hair do.
    Celebrate your special day.

RASCAL the hairy guinea pig

Rascal what a spoiled guinea pig having a 2 story condo why I only thought condo's were for cats but I guess I was wrong. I didn't know you can't make vitamin C. Eat those greens they are good for you. I can just imagine petting you has a peaceful effect on a person. Have a very special day Rascal you deserve it.
    [IMG]05-12-09_2040.jpg[/IMG]

Precious Rascal!

Hi Little Rascal! Happy piggy Pet of the Day to you!

What a handsome, oh so precious Abyssinian cavy you are, Rascal! Having been a long time wheeker mom, I'm well familar with that trademark Abyssinian swirly 'do of rosettes and ridges! And how beautiful is your coloring!

You sure are living the good life, Rascal, what with those deluxe, 2 story digs/condo, all of those yummy fresh green veggies to chow down on, not to mention a family of cavy savvy humans to love on, and be loved by! How lucky you are, Rascal, and how lucky are your humans, having a cavy furkid as beautiful, as smart, as sweet and loving (kisses!) as you! You're a treasure, Rascal, beautiful in looks and personality, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! I hope you're enjoying a very special, fun filled day of celebration, treated to extra floor time, munching on tasty veggies, cuddling with your people, being spoiled to the max and loved to bits! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Rascal, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!

Such a cutie!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Rascal, what an adorable Abyssinian Guinea Pig you are! You are the cutest little thing with that beautifully colored fur in the interesting hairdo and your sweet face with such a look of contentment. And what a delightful personality you have, too! You make your dear people smile with all your energy and antics. You and they all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Rascal, on being chosen today's Pet of the Day! We hope you and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, maybe a special serving of parsley!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

What a handsome Abyssinian Guinea Pig you are, Little Rascal.

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Blog Entries
    Rascal is a supermodel for sure! Cutting edge "do", no two ways about it!!

Congratulations, Rascal, on being POTD! (We GPs/cavies!) You are adorable! Hope your new family has studied up on the proper nutrition, Vitamin C and everything you need to live a long, healthy life! Don't forget - the Humane Societies and shelters are full of homeless small animals (like GPs/cavies) that need loving forever homes! Best wishes for a happy and safe life, Sweetie! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net