Thread: Pretty Patas

Pretty Patas

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 162
Size:  10.9 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    What a beautiful girl, and smart, too. Look at all of the tricks you have learned.
    You have a wonderful and exciting life with plenty to do
    Celebrate your WORLD famous day.

Patas, Miss Big Ears

"Patas listens very well to commands."

How could she not listen with those ears.

A beautiful dog.

Dearest Patas, what a gorgeous Podenco-mix doggie you are! You are so pretty with that colorful fur and the lovely big brown eyes and those HUGE ears! What a terrific gallery of photos you are sharing with us, and thank you. You have the most delightful personality, too. You make your dear people smile with all your energy and antics. You are very smart and have learned many tricks. You are very sensitive and can tell when your dear special friend is feeling down. You know just what to do to cheer her/him up, just by being you, actually. You and he/she and all your family members love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Patas, on being chosen today's Dog of the Day! We hope you and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Precious Patas

Greetings, Patas! Happy Dog of the Day!

What a gorgeous, smart, life loving Podenco x girl you are, Patas! And oh yes, so photogenic! Great thanks to your human for including so many fabulous, heart-melting photos with your bio.!

I first came to know the Podenco here on Pet Talk/Dog of thye Day a while back, and like the preceeding Podenco Dog of the Day honorees, you have quite the story to tell! I so enjoyed reading your human's tribute, learning all about your happy life there in the Netherlands! But as much as I enjoyed reading your backstory, learning of your many impressive talents, your quirks and likes and hobbies, it's your human's closing comment that says it all...

Due to her sensitivity she knows exactly how I feel, she can even feel a breakdown of mine coming before I even feel it yet. She often knows exactly what to do to cheer me up, just by being her, actually. I would never wish for her to change in any way. She's perfect and we all love her. <3
    Yes, you had a very rocky start at life, sweetheart. But thanks to the efforts of so many...your initial rescuers, AINF, your foster family and of course your furever family, you're finally living the life you always deserved! How lucky you are to be so loved, how blessed are your humans, having a bright, beautiful, sweet and loving best furkid in you! You're a treasure, Patas, the poster girl for doggie adoption, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! I hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration, taking a nice, long walk in the woods, "bumping into nature," lol, honing your commands, cuddling with your humans, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, precious Patas, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!

Gorgeous!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day, pretty Patas!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Blog Entries
    Patas certainly has the best family and most loving one. What a blessing that she is so well nurtured and understood. I must agree that she is absolutely perfect, loved every photo, what a beauty!

Hello, Patas in the Netherlands! Happy Dog of the Day!

I agree with everything that's already been said, especially my friends phesina and tatsxxx11. You are a very, very special girl! You are intelligent and active, and very sensitive! And at times cat-like

Happy, happy Dog of the Day to dear Patas!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678