Thread: Sweet Opal

Sweet Opal

Congratulations on being honoured as Cat of the Day, Opal!

What a pretty girl you are! Your Dilute Calico coat is beautiful and looks so soft. You have beautiful pale green eyes and a cure pink nose - and you have the sweetest face!

I’m so sorry your mom lost her daughter, but you were there right by her side to comfort and love her. A sweet girl like you is the best comfort there is! Both your mom and you are very lucky to have each other.

I loved seeing your pictures, you look so happy and relaxed - but wearing glasses is not quite your thing, is it! But you put up with it… and I bet you put a smile on your mom’s face. .

Enjoy a day of celebration, have fun and get pampered with extra treats, playtime and lots of loving. I wish you a long, happy and healthy life, sweetie!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Dearest Opal, what a stunningly beautiful girl you are! You are so pretty with that soft-looking Dilute Calico fur and the sweet face with that cute pink nose and the lovely big Thank you for sharing all those great photos with us! You are adorable in every one of them. I wish I could reach through the screen and over to ...wherever you are in this country! to pet you. I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you for me .

And what a touching story you have to tell. You have been your dear Purrrson's comfort as she's grieved the loss of her daughter. You've been by her side always, and whenever she's cried you rub all over her comforting her. You are so very sweet and loving, and also caring and empathetic. You have the loudest purr she's ever heard! You and she love each other dearly, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Opal, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrson and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Precious Opal~

Greetings, darling Opal. Happy Cat of the Day to you, sweetheart.

What a beautiful girl you are, Opal, beautiful not only in your exquisite, dilute Calico/opal like coloring, your soft, plush coat, that heart-melter of a face, but more importantly, beautiful in heart and soul. I'm so, so very sorry to hear of the passing of your mommy's daughter. I can't even begin to imagine her heartache and grief. Thankfully a higher power gifted her you, a best furry friend to help heal her heart during those most indescribably difficult days, comforting her with your quiet, unconditional love and devoted companionship, your purrs. You couldn't have been more perfectly named, Opal, for you truly are a gem of a girl, relecting all the beauty that is your mommy's daughter, and her birthstone, to perfection. Your mommy's daughter lives on in you, sweetheart, and I have no doubt she's looking down on both of you today and every day, so happy knowing her mommy has you there by her side.

I love her so much more than words could ever express. I am so lucky she came into my life!!!
    Great thanks to your dear mom for sharing your heartwarming story and lovely, heart-melting photos with us, giving us the honor of paying tribute to one extra special girl! Hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration, Opal, cuddling with your mom, being treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Opal, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, Cat of a Lifetime!

How adorable are YOU???

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello, lovely Opal! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a gorgeous lady you are! I like your dilute calico colors, and your short fur that looks so smooth and soft to pet, and your cute pink nose!

I am so sorry for your person's loss. I am very glad that you are there to give your special comfort, purrs, companionship and love whenever it is needed. I agree completely with what my friend tatsxxx11 already said: "You couldn't have been more perfectly named, Opal, for you truly are a gem of a girl, reflecting all the beauty that is your mommy's daughter, and her birthstone, to perfection."

I hope you and your person are having a very special day of celebrating you! I am sending you loads of hugs and snuggles for your big day! Happy Cat of the Day to beautiful Opal!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Blog Entries
    Opal is so darling, just the sweetest, prettiest girl. It is wonderful you have had each other all these years and it is our pleasure to honor Opal as our most exquisit COTD!

Dear Opal, what a beautiful American shorthair girl you are. Your coat with those dilute calico patches looks so soft, and your face with those beautiful eyes is so sweet. Nobody could ever guess your age. Those glasses are very becoming!
    I am so very sorry for your mom's loss of her daughter. You were right by her side to comfort her. You are caring, sweet and you have the loudest purr.
    Opal, you are such a special girl and a wonderful companion, and I wish you and your mom a great day full of celebration. Enjoy your golden years.

What a beautiful Dilute Tabby you are, Opal.
    Staying by your mom's side to comfort her.
    Congrats on being Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana