Thread: Darling Dempsey

Darling Dempsey

Congratulations on being honoured as Cat of the Day, Dempsey!

What an adorable Silver shaded Persian boy you are! Your coat is so fluffy and looks very soft. I love the color, too. You also have the sweetest face!

You are quite talkative. letting your family where you are, and you like to play follow the leader and tag… he he! Best of all, you snuggle up in bed with your favourite person. You sound like a real sweetie pie, and you are so handsome!

Have fun and celebrate your big day, playing and cuddling, be pampered with your favourite treats and lots of of love. I wish you a long, happy and healthy life, Dempsey!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Dearest Dempsey, you are adorable! What a beautiful Silver Shaded Persian you are! That fur is so pretty and soft and luxurious, and what a sweet face you have with that cute little nose outlined in black, and the long whiskers and eyebrows, and those lovely big eyes. Thank you for sharing those great photos with us! I wish I could reach through the screen and down to Fort Worth to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You love to play follow the leader and then play tag when the person turns to you. You are quite the conversationalist, letting your Purrrson know just where you are and what you're up to. At night you lay on the pillow just above your Purrrson's head and snuggle. You and he/she love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Dempsey, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrson and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Dear Dempsey, what a beautiful Silver Shaded Persian boy you are. Your fluffy coat looks so soft, and your little smushy face is too adorable.
    You love to play tag, and you like to tell your purrson about your day, and at night time, you like to snuggle up to him/her.
    Dempsey, you are indeed a precious kitty, and now you are even more famous with this second nomination in one month!
    I wish you and your family a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.

Quote Originally Posted by cats4ever View Post
    Dempsey, you are indeed a precious kitty, and now you are even more famous with this second nomination in one month!
    That's exactly what I thought! Earlier I did a search, but I got the codes of the page instead.

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

The celebration of Persian kitties continues on COTD with darling Dempsey! Hello, cutie and happy Cat of the Day!

You are such an active kitty- playing follow the leader and tag. You are very good at keeping up your side of a conversation, discussing where you are and what you're up to! At night you lie right by your person for snuggles!

What a gorgeous silver shaded kitty you are! I would like to pet your soft fluffy fur, or help you play your favorite games! Or just admire your wonderful looks !

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to dear Dempsey! Twice, in fact (November 1 and today!)!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Precious Dempsey!

Hi Dempsey! Happy Cat of the Day to you!

What a gorgeous, floofy, most precious Silver Shaded Persian boy you are, Dempsey! Your long, soft as a cloud coat and pearl grey coloring are simply stunning! But oh, that face!!! And as your human tells us, you're every bit as personality packed as you are beautiful! Is it any wonder she/he loves you SO very much??? Your furever human sure does have a gem in you, Dempsey! You couldn't be any more perfect if you tried! How lucky she/he is, having a beautiful, sweet and loving best friend in you!

Thanks for ending my day with a big smile, sweetheart! Hope you enjoyed a very special day of celebration...playing "follow the leader/tag" with your human, maybe taking a nice, long nap, munching on yummy treats and tonight, laying on your pillow, cuddled next to your human's head, letting her/him know how loved she/he is! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Dempsey, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!

Heart-melting!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    Dempsey is so adorable, perfect in every way!! Extraordinary COTD for sure!

Congratulations on being today's Cat of the Day, handsome Dempsey!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana