Thread: Tigger Terrific!

Tigger Terrific!

What a handsome kitty you are Tigger! It is puzzling how you ended up in a shelter, as we cannot imagine anyone ever not wanting you. But thankfully your forever family saw you and fell in love! How fortunate you now have two girls as well as human purrents to cuddle with, too! Be careful when you are out hunting, Tigger, I know you think you are invincible, but your girls want you safe, okay? Congratulations again - you are now our special Caturday Cat of the Day for the whole world to celebrate!
    I've Been Frosted

Tigger Terrific!

Congratulation Tigger on being Cat of the Day. Tigger is a classic Tabby Breed of which is the beautiful marked Tabbies. Tigger I just want to hug you you look so sweet. Sounds like you do almost anything as you you please lay on owners get food go out and play for awhile and time for bed ..Tigger give your owner a kitty hug for me.
    I'll attempt to upload a picture of my Tigger cat who was a Bengal Cat.

Dearest Tigger, what a beautiful brown and black Tabby you are! You are so handsome and so sweet, with that gorgeous soft-looking fur and your sweet face with the lovely big green eyes. Thank you for sharing those great photos with us! It's so nice to see you cuddling up with your dear young friend there. I wish I could reach through the screen and across the ocean to Germany to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved family members will pet you for me .

And what a delightful personality you have! You make your young friend and her sister smile with your antics. You sleep all day and go out to hunt at night (and we repeat the advice: please be careful when you are out hunting, Tigger; there are many dangers outside for kitties, especially at night). You are very friendly and affectionate with your two human sisters there; sleeping over their legs at night, or sleeping on their shoulders while they watch TV. You even give kitty hugs sometimes when you're in your friend's arms: one paw on the left shoulder and the other paw at the right shoulder! You and they and all your family members love each other dearly, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Tigger, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear young human sisters and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 12-02-2017 at 04:27 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Guten Tag, lieber Tigger! What a handsome tabby boy you are. Your wonderful green eyes make your face so sweet, and your stripey coat looks so soft.
    I'm glad that your forever family adopted you after you got dropped off at the veterinary office.
    You are an adventurous kitty, hunting outside, and catching various critters. Please be careful, especially at night! But you have a softer side as well, snuggling with your human sister, and laying across her shoulders.
    Tigger, you are indeed terrific, and I wish you and your family a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.

Terrific Tigger!

Hi dear Tigger in Germany! Happy Cat of the Day to you, from me and my orange boy...Tigger!

My heart melted, Tigger, reading your lovely young lady's love filled tribute to her beautiful boy, her best furry friend, "the best cat in the world!" How wonderful to be so cherished, Tigger, and by all accounts you love your lady back every bit as much! I smiled from ear to ear, readng how you cuddle with your two skin sisters on the bed for a little TV in the evening, imagining your young lady receiving one of those coveted, full on Tigger hugs! What a purrfect best furry friend your young lady has in you, Tigger! You're just as sweet and as special as can be, beautiful in body and in heart, one in a million!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Tigger! Meeting you has made my dark and dreary afternoon a whole lot brighter! Hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration, being treated to some fun time outdoors, cuddling with your young lady on the bed tonight, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Tigger, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!

Best friends for life!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congratulations on being honoured as Cat of the Day, Tigger!

What a handsome boy you are! Your coat is so beautiful and it looks very soft. I love the colours and patterns. Your green eyes are stunning and you have the sweetest face! Tigger is the perfect name for you!

How lucky that someone brought you to the vets, so your new mom could take you to your forever home, where I’m sure you are spoiled rotten.

Like many cats, you like to sleep in your mom’s bed and you give her hugs, putting your paws on her shoulder… how sweet!

You also like to go outside to chase mice, birds and play with leaves and you insist on doing it at night - that’s probably the safest time to out, since the there’s no cars, but do be careful!

Have fun and celebrate your big day, playing and cuddling, and be pampered with your favourite treats and lots of of love. I wish you a long, happy and healthy life, Tigger!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Blog Entries
    The wonderful thing about Tigger? Clearly it goes without saying, everything of course! Excellent COTD, A Tiggers a wonderful thing (From Winnie the Pooh)

What a beautiful Tabby you are, Tigger.
    Your girls love you very much.
    Please be careful when you are outside,
    Congrats on being Cat od the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana