Thread: Terrific Theo

Terrific Theo

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 206
Size:  12.1 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    It is so cute that your family said how old you are, down to the months and weeks.
    They really do love you.
    You are one handsome boy no matter what color you end up being as an adult.
    Celebrate your world famous day.

Terrific Theo Bear!

Hi Theo Bear! Happy Dog of the Day!

What a beautiful GSD x Malinois young boy you are, Theo!!! The best of both your beloved breeds are on full display in your gorgeous good looks and personality; your sass and spirit, your love of the outdoors, your devotion to your humans! The contrast of your black face with your foxy red coat is stunning, Theo, though as your human says, how you'll look once all grown up is a mystery! And oh, aren't you the smart one, having already mastered an impressive array of commands!

A smart pup, he can already sit, lay down, stand up, shake, stay, kiss your hand, and ring a bell. So proud of our little bear.
    How lucky your furever family is, having a furkid as beautiful as you, Theo, just the lastest in your family's long line of beloved furkids. You do all of your predecessors proud!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Theo! Meeting you, seeing all of those utterly heart-melting photos, has been a real treat! Hope you're enjoying a fun and adventure filled day of celebration...enjoying tons of time outdoors, playing with your bunny, cuddling with your humans, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, beautiful Theo Bear, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day! Long and happy life to you, sweetheart!

Precious!!! Love your fuzzy coat!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello, adorable Theo Bear! Happy Dog of the Day!

You are off the scale for the cuteness meter, sweet boy! Your beautiful face, your fluffy fur, and your reddish brown coat- zing go the strings of my heart!

Not only are you adorable, but you are smart, too! One intelligent Bear, already learning to follow multiple instructions! Then it is time to go outside, play your favorite game, check on all that is happening outdoors! Best of all, you receive cuddles from your people and lots of love each day! Perfect!

Happy, happy Dog of the Day to dear Theo Bear!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Dearest Theo, also known as Bear, what a beautiful German Shepherd/Belgian Malinois boy you are! You are absolutely gorgeous in every one of those great photos you've posted for us, and thank you for sharing them with us. You are a young growing boy, too! And what a delightful personality you have. You are quite smart, and you make your dear people smile with all your energy and antics. You are very affectionate, too. You and your people, and your kitty housemates too, all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Theo, on being chosen today's Dog of the Day! We hope you and your dear kitties and people and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day, handsome Theo!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Blog Entries
    Theo stole my heart straightaway! Brilliant pup/ DOTD !!