Thread: Silly Emily

Silly Emily

Name:  large (1).jpg
Views: 138
Size:  13.5 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    Sounds like you have a wonderful life and Laura takes such good care of you.
    Try not to be to bossy, but it can be fun.
    Celebrate your WORLD famous day.

Precious Emily!

Hi Emily! Happy Pet of the Day to you, sweetheart, and to your proud young lady Laura, too!

I simply adore goats, and so it's always an extra special treat when one of your own is our featured honoree, and how special an honoree you are, dear Emily...so pretty, so sweet, packed with personality! Your expression is priceless, Emily!!! Wish I could plant a big kiss on that sweet face of yours! How lucky your lady Laura is, having a beautiful best friend in you, Emily! You're a treasure, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, cutie pie! Meeting you has been a pure pleasure! Hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration, spending fun time with Laura, keeping your goat pal Trudy in line, hehe, munching on apples and carrots, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, hugs and smooches to you, precious Emily, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day! Love to dear Trudy, too!

LOVE that face!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Emily, what a beautiful, sweet-looking goat you are! You are so pretty, and you look like you are smiling in that picture. You have the most delightful personality, too. You live with another goat, Trudy, and you are the one in charge. Your dear friend Laura takes very good care of you both. You and she love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Emily, on being chosen today's Pet of the Day! We hope you and Trudy and Laura and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, maybe some special apples and carrots!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

What a adorable goat you are, Emily. Enjoy being today's Pet of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Congratulations, Miss Emily, on being POTD! You are adorable with a huge personality! Hopefully, you will stop jumping fences - there are too many dangers beyond the fence! Best wishes for a long, happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Cutie! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net

Blog Entries
    Are you serious? Emily is far to cute to be real, adorable POTD!