Thread: Beautiful Bing!

Beautiful Bing!

Hi Bing! Happy Pet of the Day!

What a beautiful California Corn Snake you are, Bing, with such a heartening rags to riches story to tell!
    You had the most horrific start at life, Bing, starting life off locked in a box in a dark closet, nearly starved to death, only to be "rescued" by a supposed knowledgable reptile person, a breeder, who handed you off to yet another unqualified guardian! Hard to imagine how you survived such abuse and neglect, Bing, but thankfully you did, finding your way to a truly caring and committed, responsible and knowledgable forever human, the home and life you so righty deserve! And oh, how you've thrived under your human's love and care!

If I would share his story for any purpose it would be to remind people, especially younger ones, that animals are not accessories to accumulate for some sort of collection, or just to have them, they are life time commitments and should never under any circumstance be obtained on a whim...But I like to use my snake as a warning. Do your research before getting a snake - or any other pet, please. Bing and I would appreciate it.
    Amen to that!!! I sometimes wonder if people will ever learn that our animal companions are a life-long commitment, that it is critical to do the proper research before welcoming any creature into our homes, especially species as unique as yours! Great thanks to your human for sharing her/his wise words, your inspirational rags to riches story and a bit about the proper care of a Corn Snake with us! Meeting you has been a real treat! You truy are one brave, beautiful, most deserving boy, and so very worthy of your day in the spotlight! Wishing for you a very special day of celebration, and many, many more carefree, love filled years with your devoted human! Lots of love to you, beautiful Bing, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!

Beautiful Bing!!!

Last edited by tatsxxx11; 10-10-2017 at 02:28 PM.

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Bing, you are so handsome!! I am so glad you found a new and loving home. It's so sad that you were not properly taken care of during your early years. Congrats on being POTD!
    ~Kimmy, Zam, Logan, Raptor, Nimrod, Mei, Jasper, Esme, & Lucy Inara
    RIP Kia, Chipper, Morla, & June

Bing

Name:  10b.jpg
Views: 87
Size:  160.5 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    I'm glad you finally found someone who knows your needs and takes good care of you.
    Celebrate your special day, and many more.

Congrats on being POTD beautiful Bing. I am so glad you were rescued and now live in a loving home.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Dearest Bing, you are beautiful! What a stunning California Corn Snake you are! And what a story you have to tell. I'm so sorry that for your first three years, you lived with people who did not know how to care for you properly and/or had no interest in doing so. But then you came to your dear True family, people who are know how to look after you properly and who are truly caring and committed and responsible. Now you have a wonderful life, with good food and a proper aquarium, and are very healthy and happy. You and your family members all love each other very much, don't you. What a delightful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Bing, on being chosen today's Pet of the Day! We hope you and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite snake-games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery