Thread: Sirrahbed's Dylan

Sirrahbed's Dylan

Dylan was the nicest cat ever. We had him for 16 years and he was already an adult when we got him. He developed Inflammatory Bowel Disease in the fall of 2015 and has gone from 20 pounds down to only 8 pounds. He has been so sick yet so sweet. These past weeks he lay right next to me all day. He had become so weak, it was hard for him to walk, but still he followed me everywhere. I knew it was time to let him go....he looked so miserable this morning, he looked at me and cried when I woke up. I called his vet and Dennis and I brought him right in so she could put him to sleep this morning. Dennis buried him in the garden with Bert, Ernie, Lizzie and Eliot. Dylan could be crochety, finicky and grumpy but so calm and sweet. Dylan was my very favorite cat ever.

http://catoftheday.com/archive/2004/July/29.html

Awww, welcome back, Deb, and our sincere condolences. Rest in peace, Dylan dear boy. You touched a lot of hearts on this old earth!
    I've Been Frosted

Blog Entries

I am so sorry for the loss of your beloved Dylan. What a terrible time to endure, I know cuz I have been there. You provided him with a very long, healthy and happy life. You're the best and so was big D.

What a beautiful cat Dylan was - and will ever be in your memories of him.

As much as you loved him your did what was best for him, as heartbreaking as that was.

I am so sorry you lost your beloved boy. May his memory be for a blessing.
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

I'm so sorry you lost Dylan, he was a very handsome boy and looked so sweet. Keep the memories and know he is at peace now. You did the right thing not to let him suffer anymore.

Rest in peace, Dear Dylan!

(((hugs)))

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

I am so very sorry for your loss of Dylan!
    He was a larger than life boy and so incredibly handsome. You gave him the very best care to the very end, and now he's watching over you from the Rainbow Bridge.

I am so sorry. He will be waiting for you at Rainbow Bridge!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Dear Deb, I am so very sorry. My deepest sympathy to you and all who love Dylan and grieve him and will miss him so much. What a handsome fellow, and what a long, wonderful life he has shared with you! May your lovely, wonderful memories and keepsakes help to bring you comfort.

Rest in peace, dearest Dylan, whole and healthy again now, a glorious Angel at the Rainbow Bridge. Please send some loving purrrs to the hearts of your dear family members to remind them that love is eternal, you are with them always, and you will all be together again, One Fine Day..

from Pat
    Last edited by phesina; 11-29-2017 at 06:10 AM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Thank you so much everyone. I am so happy that lots of people remembered my sweet Dylan. Sure do miss him! I forget how to post pictures or how to do most everything here, but sure appreciate the years I spent here