Thread: Adorable Annie

Adorable Annie

Congratulations on being honoured as Cat of the Day, Annie!

What a beautiful Ragdoll girl you are! Your fluffy coat looks so soft and your marking are beautiful. So are your big blue eyes - and you have the sweetest face!

I’m glad you were adopted from a shelter, you certainly hit jackpot! You have a loving home with lots of toys and a sweet Golden Doodle to cuddle up with. JoJo seems to enjoy that, too.

Enjoy a day of celebration, have fun and get pampered with extra treats, playtime and lots of loving. I wish you a long, happy and healthy life, sweetie!

Precious!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Dearest Annie, what a beautiful, precious little kitten girl you are! That Ragdoll-patterned fur is stunning, so fluffy and soft-looking, and what a sweet face you have, with the white "mustache" and those long white whiskers and those lovely big blue eyes. Thank you for sharing those great photos with us! You are so cute in them all. How adorable you are cuddled up to your sweet surrogate Goldendoodle mom JoJo! I wish I could reach through the screen and up to St. Charles to pet you, and pet JoJo, too. I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you both for me .

And what a terrific story you have to tell! You somehow wound up at a no-kill shelter in northern Michigan, after you turned up on someone's doorstep in the cold at about eight to nine days old. That's where you met your dear Purrrson. She/he was there to adopt an adult cat to comfort her in her grief over the loss of her sweet boy KiKi. You and she met there, fell in love immediately, and adopted each other! You have the most delightful Purrrsonality. You're very sweet and enjoys cuddles. You and JoJo have taken to each other, and now you have toys, a sweet surrogate mom, JoJo, and a loving provider, your dear Purrrson! You all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Annie Heart, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrson and JoJo and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Dear Annie, what a beautiful Ragdoll kitten you are. You are so soft looking, and your face with those blue eyes couldn't be any sweeter.
    It was certainly fate that your forever mom came to the shelter the day you arrived.
    You are comforting your mom by being your sweet and cuddly self, after she had lost her beloved Kikki.
    You also found a surrogate mom in JoJo; what a great picture!
    Annie, you are one special girl and you will grow into a wonderful young lady! I wish you, JoJo and your mom a great day full of celebration and many more happy and healthy years together.

Precious Annie Heart!

Hi Miss Annie Heart! Happy Cat of the Day

Oh my! What a gorgeous, blue-eyed Ragdoll beauty you are, sweet baby girl, and true to your breed, just as sweet and loving as can be, a total mush! Did I mention how perfectly named you are? And having been mom to a "mixed," doggie and kitty household my entire life, welll, learning of the very special friendship you share with your adorable Labradoodle buddy, JoJo, turned my heart into a puddle of pure mush! I can't imagine how a beautiful baby such as yourself came to find herself helpless and along, cold and frightened, in need of a furever home, but it's easy to see how your human fell helplessly in love, was bowled over at her/his very sight of you! And the rest is happy history! What a wonderful addition to the family you are, Annie! YOU, sweetheart, are living, loving proof of the priceless rewards of rescue! Your family is so very blessed, having a furkid as beautiful, as sweet and loving as you! You're a gem of a girl, Annie, beautiful body and soul, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for ending my day with a BIG smile, sweetheart! I hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration, cuddling with your devoted human mom/dad and best furry friend, JoJo, being loved and pampered to pieces, treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, cuddles and smoochies to you, precious Annie, stealer of hearts, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day! Love to adorable JoJo, too!

Be still my heart!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    Glad you are home now sweet Annie, you stole your family's ❤️ heart straightaway eh! Nice work. The photos of you and your little dog are over the moon sweet, I have no doubt you will have that dog trained in no time Seriously cute as all get out, hope Annie had the most lovely day, such a precious one!!

What a beautiful Ragdoll you are, Annie.
    I am glad you found a forever home.
    Enjoy being Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Hello, Annie in Michigan! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a gorgeous girl you are, Annie! Your person was at the shelter to meet a kitty, and you happened to be there and in need of a home! I agree with everything my friends have already said! You are a very special girl, and you have your special person and your doggie buddy to snuggle with! You are a stunning girl with your blue eyes and ragdoll markings, and you are much loved!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to sweet Annie Heart!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678