Thread: Bonus Bodie

Bonus Bodie

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 115
Size:  11.1 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    Why would anyone want to "get rid of you"?
    That turned out to be you and your family's lucky day.
    You are so handsome and shiny. No doubt because
    of the good care you get. Vegetables are healthy.
    Celebrate your special day.

Beautiful Bonus Brodie

Hi beautiful Aussie Brodie! Happy Dog of the Day to you, from me and my tomato garden robbing/strawberry patch raiding girl, Peach!

He is just a big, goofy guy and I love him to death. Who would not melt with those big brown eyes looking at you?
    Not me!!! Oh, that sweet face, your big, brown eyes could melt the coldest of hearts, Brodie! Breaks my heart to learn a so called family would want to "get rid of" a pup as beautful, as sweet, as personality packed and life loving as you, sweetheart! Well, their loss is your furever family's great gain, a "two-fer bonus" your humans were blessed with, for sure!

Great thanks to your mom for sharing your beautiful self, your heartwaring homecoming story with us! Meeting you has been a real treat! I hope you're enjoying a very special, fun filled day of celebration...playing with your fur sis, eating a few of those last of the seasons toms, being loved and pampered to pieces by your proud pawrents! Heaps of love, hugs and smooches to you, beautiful "bonus Brodie," our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day! Love to your dear fur sis, too!

The tomato stare-down!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Brodie, you are stunning! What an absolutely gorgeous Australian Shepherd you are. And what a delightful personality you have, too. We join in on wondering how anyone would want to "just get rid of you." Well, you are well rid of them! You sure are the bonus dog your Real family never expected to find, and what a fabulous outcome that is for you and them and your sister doggie too! You and they all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Brodie, on being chosen today's Dog of the Day! We hope you and your dear sister and persons and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, maybe even a special strawberry plant!

Last edited by phesina; 10-07-2017 at 07:50 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

What a handsome Aussie you are, Brodie. I thought you were a Border Collie too.

Your new family got the best deal.

Congrats on being Dog of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Blog Entries
    Brodie is wonderful, a no brainer to want him around! He is definately a looker too, excellent DOTD!