Thread: Lovely Lucille

Lovely Lucille

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 79
Size:  12.2 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    What a little sweetheart you are. I can't understand why
    someone would turn you in to the pet store. It was lucky
    for you because now you have the perfect home, and can fly free.
    Celebrate your special day.

Dearest Lucille, you are lovely indeed! What a beautiful Cockatiel you are! You are so pretty, and you look so happy as your dear person caresses your head. You have a sweet personality too, and how nice that you have a birdie companion, Eclectus! Your dear person works from home, and you birds are both able to be out of your cages all day long. You and Eclectus and your person all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Lucille, on being chosen today's Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and Eclectus and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congratulations pretty Lucy, on being Pet of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Lovely Lucille!

Hi Lucille, a.k.a Lucy, LuLu, Lolita, Lily, Lucita! Happy Pet of the Day to you, beautiful girl!

My heart melted the moment I laid eyes on your sweet, sweet face, the sight of you cuddling your human's hand; smiled from ear to ear reading your and your Eclectus buddy's daily routine! You're like two little toddlers, hehe, and so well behaved, putting yourselves to bed at night! I can't for the life of me understand why anyone would surrender a girl as sweet and loving as you, Lucy! But that human's loss is your forever mom/dad's great gain! What a treasure you are, bringing so much joy to your human's days! She/he is one lucky soul, having a best feathered friend in you! And how lucky are you and your buddy, having a work-at-home parent, having free roam and flight of the house! Doesn't get much better than that, aside from the love heaped upon you daily by your mom/dad! You're just as special as can be, Lucy, a treasure, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! I hope you and your buddy are enjoying a very special day of celebration...preening, eating and nappping, exploring with your feathered friend, keeping your human company, being treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love to you, precious 'tiel Lucille, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day! Love to your dear Eclectus pal, too!

Precious!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congratulations, Lucille, on being POTD! You are precious, precious, PRECIOUS! (We birds!) Best wishes for a long, happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweetie! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net/275827546