Thread: Sweet Charlie! Greatest Dog Ever!

Sweet Charlie! Greatest Dog Ever!

Hi Charlie, "greatest dog ever!" Happy Dog of the Day, sweetheart!

What a beautiful German Shepherd x boy you are, Charlie, as beautiful in looks as you are in heart! It's easy to understand how handily you won over you mom, Charlie! All it took was one look into those soft, love filled brown eyes and the deal was sealed!

I had no intention of adopting that day but as soon as I saw those big brown eyes looking up at me, my heart burst. I adopted him that evening. The way he stared calmly and sweetly just told me that he was special.
    How blessed your mom and your entire family are, especially the kids, having a furkid as special, as sweet and loving and loyal as you! You're the poster boy for doggie adoption, Charlie, a treasure, and so very deserving of your big day of honor! Great thanks to your mom for sharing your heartwarming homecoming story with us, giving us the honor of paying tribute to one EXTRA special boy, the sweetest pup on the planet! Hope you enjoy a very special day of celebration, Charlie, including a nice long run, maybe a trip to PetSmart for a new chew toy, hehe, being loved and pampered to pieces by your family and all of your adoring friends and fans! Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, precious Charlie, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day! And here's to many, many more happy years of shared love and companionship for you and your family!

Heart-melting!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Charlie

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 170
Size:  14.0 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    With that big smile, you do seem like the greatest dog ever.
    So glad your found your forever home with a family who loves you
    and takes good care of you.
    Celebrate your special day.

3. He has such gorgeous eyes an a super sweet face. congratulations on him being dog of the day!

Blog Entries
    I can see why ya fell in love with Charlie, he's the best of the best!

Dearest Charlie, what a beautiful doggie you are.... Just look at that big SMILE!!!! And what a delightful personality you have! You make your dear person smile with all your energy and antics and affection. You and he/she love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Charlie, on being chosen today's Dog of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day, handsome Charlie!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana