Thread: Charming Chena

Charming Chena

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 131
Size:  13.0 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    You are the cutest little girl. It's easy to see why you won first place.
    Enjoy all of your activities and celebrate your WORLD famous day.

Charming Chena!

Oh my gosh! What a cutie patootie, utterly precious Chi baby you are, Chena! (Love that shot of you in your tutu!) It's easy to understand how you won over the judges at the dog show, nabbing 1st place!

You certainly are one active, busy, life loving, happy, happy girl, aren't you, Chena? I got all dizzy reading your lists of "loves"...the beach, water, baths; taking walks, eating, sleeping (on the big bed, hehe); playing with your toys, your beloved duck and kitty pal, Mr. Whiskers, and musn't forget those belly rubs! Phew! I do believe you just might be the most joyful, life loving pup on the planet! We humans would do well to tear a page out of your playbook! hehe How lucky your family is, having a furkid as beautiful, as sweet and loving as you, Chena! You're a treasure, beautiful inside and out, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, cutie pie! Meeting you has brought some much needed sunshine to my VERY dark and rainy day! Hope you're treated to a fun filled day of celebration...enjoying some fun in the sun at the beach, playing with Mr. Whiskers, napping in the big bed, receiving countless belly rubs, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, cuddles and smooches to you, adorable Chena, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!

Be still my heart!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    I couldn't believe Chenas adorable photos, fell madly in love 😍 straightaway! Such a precious and fun loving little darling, lovely DOTD!

Chena is adorable! A great Dog of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Blog Entries

Beautiful Chena

Chena is a very beautiful dog, you are very lucky to have her. thank you so much for posting the pictures!

Dearest Chena, what a beautiful Chihuahua lady you are! You are adorable in both of those great photos. And what a delightful personality you have, too! You are very playful and happy, and you make your dear persons smile with all your energy and antics. You and they all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Chena, on being chosen yesterday's Dog of the Day! We hope you and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery