Thread: Pretty Subie

Pretty Subie

You are so pretty. I love your coloring and those gorgeous eyes.

Yep, it does look like you have made everything your own, and of course that's how it should be.

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!

Sherry

Congratulations on being honoured as Cat of the Day, Subie!

What a beautiful girl you are! Your coat has such special markings, and it looks so soft. You also have beautiful green eyes and the sweetest face!

You came into your dad’s life at just the right time and you are the best companion he could ever wish for. Whatever is going on, you are right there with him... on his printer, papers or briefcase, and if a drawer is open, you jump right in. I can picture your dad running around looking for you, and then hear his dresser meowing.

Subie, you are simply precious! You have a strong bond with your dad and he loves you very much.

Enjoy your day in the spotlight and celebrate with your dad. Get pampered with extra yummy treats, a new box perhaps, and lots of loving. I wish you a long, happy and healthy life, sweetie!

Such a sweetheart!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Dear Subie, what a beautiful tortie calico girl you are. Your colors are breathtaking, and your coat looks so soft. And what a sweet face you have, with those long whiskers and your lovely green eyes.
    I love when kitties get into everything. And you have made everything in your purrson's house your own.
    Subie, you are an amazing girl, and I wish you and your family a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.

Dearest Subie, what a gorgeous calico/tabby/tortie girl you are! You are so pretty with that multi-colored fur that looks so soft and shows your tabby pattern so well. What a sweet face you have, with that cute little orange nose and those lovely big green eyes. I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Roanoke, VA to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You came into your dear Purrrson's life at just the right time and have been her/his companion ever since. You make him/her smile with all your energy and antics! You are a very busy girl, keeping track of where your Purrrson is and getting on or into whatever she/he has going on. That great photo album shows so well how busy you are with so many things you must keep tabs on, and thank you for sharing it with us! You and your dear Purrrson love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Subie, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrson and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats and maybe even a new empty box!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Blog Entries
    Subie is very cute and her coat is lovely. She has a very unique and interesting face, no wonder you adore her! Perfect COTD.

Precious Subie!

Hi dear Subie! Happy Cat of the Day, sweet baby girl!

A good girl, a beautiful Tortie-Calie girl, your human's beloved best friend and loving companion...that you are, precious Subie!

I got all teary, reading your human's love filled tribute to her/his precious baby girl. Bless you, sweetheart, for coming into your human's life just when she/he needed you most, bringing so much joy, love and comfort to her/his days. Your human loves you SO very much, Subie, and there isn't a doubt in mind that you love your human back a zillion fold! What a heavenly match! That said, your "things Subie makes her own" photo tribute had me laughing out loud! hehe In Subie-dom, every box, every laptop, every piece of luggage and drawer is fair game! How very blessed your human is, having a furkid, a best friend, a loving companion in you, Subie! You're just as special as they come, Subie, beautiful inside and out, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for ending my day with a BIG smile, sweet baby girl! Meeting you, seeing all of your heart-melting photos, has been a real treat! Hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration, being loved and pampered to pieces, treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Subie, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!

Precious Subie!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

What a beautiful Torbie you are, Subie! My Felicia was also a Torbie like you.
    Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!

Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Hello, beautiful kitty Subie! Belated happy Cat of the Day to you, sweet girl!

You are such a pretty girl! I like your markings, and your fur looks so soft to pet! I would like to give you a hug and a snuggle (or two or 50)- since I can't, though, I hope your dad will give you some for me

I smiled at all the pictures of you making your dad's things your own- papers on the desk, the printer and his briefcase! I'm thinking he would not have it any other way!

I agree with everyone, Subie - you are a very precious girl! Happy Cat of the Day, every day!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678