Thread: Jack Sparrow

Jack Sparrow

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 48
Size:  7.1 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    I imagine you do get a lot of attention with your beautiful markings.
    Now you have a wonderful home with someone who loves you and
    takes such good care of you.
    Celebrate your special day

Gorgeous Jack Sparrow!

Hi Jack Sparrow! Happy Pet of the Day!

What a breathtakingly beautiful Leopard Appaloosa you are! Your coloring and markings are simply stunning! No surprise to learn how all heads turn when you pass by!!!

It took a bit of time for you and your momto work out the rules of the road, hehe, but after a bit of dust biting and desensitizing, your true colors were on full display! You're not only beautiful in looks, Jack Sparrow, but in spirit as well! My heart melted, learing how gentle you are with kids and animals, even allowing kitties and puppies to hitch a ride! Your human is one lucky soul, having a best friend as special as you in her/his life! You do your horse predecessor proud, Jack Sparrow!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Jack! Meeting you has been a real treat! I hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration, riding the trails and making new friends, munching on some apple and a peppermint or two, being loved and pampered to pieces by your proud human! Lots of love and a big hug to you, beautiful Jack Sparrow, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!

Gorgeous!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congrats on being Pet of the Day, beautiful Jack Sparrow!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Dearest Jack Sparrow, you are absolutely stunning! What a beautiful Leopard Appaloosa you are. You have quite the personality, too! You make your dear person, and everyone you meet, smile with your energy and antics. You were temperamental at first, but now you are great around small children and even with a cat or puppy on your back! You and your dear person love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Jack Sparrow, on being chosen today's Pet of the Day! We hope your dear person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats. We know your horse-predecessor Angel is rejoicing with you at the Rainbow Bridge!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Blog Entries
    Jack Sparrow, what a nice name. I was born on June 9, 1963. Same day and year as Johnny Depp so I kinda like that name a lot. Point is, Jack is without doubt the most beautiful horse ever. He should not be compared to another me thinks. Horses don't really fit under the pet category (IMHO) but I am so very grateful that they are included as seeing Jack Sparrow and reading about him certainly was wonderful! All the very best to the both of you on Jacks special day!!