Thread: Terrific Thunder

Terrific Thunder

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 107
Size:  14.7 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    What a handsome boy you are with a wonderful life.
    You are part of the family with plenty of activities to keep you busy.
    Celebrate your world famous day.

Terriic Thunder!

Precious Thunder!!!

Hi Thunder from Down Under! Happy Dog of the Day!

What a treat, having the rare Kelpie (rare here in the U.S.) as our featured honoree, and what a beautiful, oh so fine representative of your beloved breed you are, beautiful in looks and in heart! Bet that black coat of yours comes in handy when the urge to roll in the dirt hits you! Well, handy for your mum! And oh, just look at that smile! But it's those warm, soulful brown eyes of yours, learning of the very special bond you and your mum share, that put my heart into meltdown mode!

How lucky your mum is, Thunder, having a loyal and loving best furry friend, a comforter and healer, a protector, a full fledged family member in you, sweetheart! You truly are a heaven sent angel, Thunder, a treasure, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Many thanks to your mum for sharing your heartwarming backstory and heart-melting photos with us! Meeting you has truly warmed and brightened my cold and rainy day! Hope you're enjoying/enjoyed a very special day of celebration...playing fetch (maybe on the beach???), taking a fun car ride, rolling in the dirt, hehe, cuddling with your humans, being spoiled EXTRA rotten! Lots of love, hugs and smooches to you, precious Thunder, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day! Love to all of your furry sibs, too!

Love that toofie grin!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day, handsome Thunder!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Dearest Thunder, you are adorable! What a gorgeous Kelpie guy you are, down under in Australia. Thank you for sharing those great photos with us! You look so happy and loving in them all. They really bring out your delightful personality. You love to play fetch with your dear person and to go on walks and car rides with him/her. You are very affectionate, loyal, and caring, and you have helped your dear person battle through her/his depression. You two love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Thunder, on being chosen today's Dog of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 09-30-2017 at 08:10 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Blog Entries
    Thunder is an adorable little kelpie, what a lovely black coat! Clearly everyone loves Thunder, me too. Excellent DOTD!