Thread: Cutie Carlos!

Cutie Carlos!

Hi Carlos in Canada! Happy Pet of the Day!

What a pawsitively precious Fancy Mouse you are, Carlos! Your brindle coat is beautiful, and that sweet face of yours is beyond heart-melting! Speaking of heart-melting, how squee worthy is your baby pic! How wonderful that you have so many mouse sibings to play and bond with, in addition to your human of course! It's clear you're not wanting for love! How lucky your human is, having a furkid as beautiful, as personality packed, as loving as you, Carlos! What fun she/he is in for, watching you and your siblings grow, the lot of you sharing so many happy times! You're a treasure, Carlos, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, cutie Carlos! Meeting you, seeing all of your lovely photos, has been a real treat! I hope you're enjoying a fun filled Pet of the Day celebration, running free and climbing your ladder, munching on seeds, seeds and more seeds, hehe, playing with your siblings and cuddling with your human, being spoiled to the max and loved to bits! Lots of love, cuddles and *kisses* to you, precious Carlos, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day! Love to your sisters and brother, too!

Be still my heart!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Carlos

Name:  large (1).jpg
Views: 79
Size:  10.5 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    What a handsome boy you are. I love the color you have become.
    Your baby picture is so cute.
    Celebrate your world famous day because you are very much loved

Dearest Carlos, what an adorable little Fancy Mouse you are! You are so pretty, in both your orange baby fur and your bigger-boy brindle fur. And what a sweet face you have, with those long whiskers and the lovely big ears and eyes. You have the most delightful personality, too, and you make your dear person smile with your energy and antics. And you live with several sisters and a brother, too! You and they and your dear person all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Carlos, on being chosen today's Pet of the Day! We hope you and your siblings and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, maybe even a special serving of oats and dog cookies!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congrats on being POTD adorable Carlos!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Blog Entries
    Carlos is off the charts cute and adorable! What a darling little POTD!

Congratulations, Carlos, on being POTD! You are precious and so photogenic! (We mice!) Best wishes for a long, happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweetie!
    Our Sweet Rescued Mice:
    http://www.guineapigsrfun.net/275827561
    http://www.guineapigsrfun.net/275827547