Thread: Terrific Ton Ton!

Hybrid View

Terrific Ton Ton!

Dearest Ton Ton, what a beautiful Holland Lop Rabbit you are! That soft-looking fur has such pretty colors, and you have the sweetest face with those lovely big eyes so full of love. Thank you for sharing that amazing photo gallery with us! So many cute shots there, and you are adorable in every single one of them. You have a delightful personality, too. You make your dear person smile with all your energy and antics. You and he/she love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Ton Ton, on being chosen today''s Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Ton Ton

Name:  large (1).jpg
Views: 78
Size:  15.5 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    Sounds like you have the best life, full of fun and adventures.
    I love all of your many pictures
    Celebrate your world famous day

Beautiful Ton Ton!

Hi Ton Ton! Happy Pet of the Day to you!

Oh my! What a beautiful bunny you are, Ton Ton! Your coat and coloring are simply gorgeous, your markings so unique! And who could resist those soft, velvety lop ears, that sweet face! As has been said by my dear friend, Phesina, thanks to your human for sharing so many fabulous photos with us, giving us a peek into your happy life, your loves, your beauty! (You do love to "nest!"
    ) And while your mommy says you don't like snowy weather, your sure love playing in it! And aren't you the smart one, having mastered so many impressive commands! But as smart and beautiful as you are, Ton Ton, it's your joyful personality, your devotion to your human that makes you so EXTRA special! How lucky your human is, having a furkid as beautiful and loving as you in her/his life! You're a treasure!!!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! I hope you're enjoying a fun filled day of celebration: digging in the dirt, hanging out with your human on your favorite chair or couch, "nesting" in the box of your choice, hehe, being treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, pets and pats to you, beautiful Ton Ton, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!

SO beautiful!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

What a lovely bunny you are, Ton Ton.
    Your fur looks so soft and pretty.
    Congrats on being Pet of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Ton Ton (which is Copper in English) is my Holland lop eared rabbit. She knows how to stand, give me her hand, spin around, and come here. During the winter, she enjoys playing in snow mazes. In the summer, she likes to hide in bushes and sleep in the shade.

Her favorite hang out spots are chairs/couches, boxes, in front of doors, and behind washing machines. I always keep a chair beside my computer chair for her to sit on.

She's pretty picky about weather, disliking bright sunny days, rainy days, and snowy days. She likes head pats and pets and dislikes hugs.

Her tail's pretty long and her fur's really soft, it feels the same as when she was a baby bunny. She keeps herself really clean and doesn't like walking on dusty floors. She still enjoys digging in dirt though. I love her!
    Hello, sweet Ton Ton up in Canada! Happy Bunny Pet of the Day!

What a gorgeous girl you are! I like your wonderful lop ears, your soft fur with the colorful markings, and your cute tail! I would love to give you some head pats!

You are a busy girl - following commands, digging in dirt occasionally, hanging out on a chair or couch, and being a camera star! You are a super model bunny for sure! I am sorry that you're not a fan of hugs, because I'd like to give you one! Maybe your person will give you extra head pats for me, or serve you a favorite treat for your special day!

Happy Bunny Pet of the Day, sweet Ton Ton!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Blog Entries
    Oh my, Ton Ton certainly has the prettiest coat ever! It sure changes in the sun. I loved each and every photo So Much! What a super special bunny and POTD!