Thread: Lovely Laica

Lovely Laica

Name:  large (1).jpg
Views: 89
Size:  12.3 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    You were lucky enough to find the perfect home.
    Love the pictures of you in the water.
    Celebrate your WORLD famous day.

Heart-melting Laica!

Hi Laica! Happy Dog of the Day, sweet baby girl!

What a gorgeous GSD x you are, Laica! Your silky, fawn colored coat is so pretty, especially in contrast to your black muzzle! Your photos have melted my heart into a puddle of pure mush, Laica! It's clear from those pics you are truly living the good life, the carefree, happy, fun and love filled life you always deserved! You may not be that purebred GSD your mom thought she wanted, but for sure you are the one destined to be hers! She knew the minute she laid eyes on you that you were one extra special girl, a diamond in the rough, just waiting for that special someone to come along and give you a chance! And oh, how your true inner spirit came shining through under your mom's loving care! You even managed to win over your mom's once "reluctant" boyfriend! Just goes to show the healing power of time, patience and unconditional love!

When I met her she was very scared and wouldn't even wag her tail at me, she would just lie on the grass and look at me. I knew then she needed to come home with me to get lots of love and groceries. Since then she came out of her shell a lot she is such a bouncy dog that loves water...I was also surprised at how smart she is, in the first two months I taught her six tricks with such and ease and at the moment she is learning to stay. One day I just realized she can stay by just telling her to sit, so now I am just teaching her the correct word and the hand signal.
    Being a mom to a water loving pup, those shots of you relishing the wetness warms my heart! How lucky your mom is, having a smart, beautiful best friend and loving companion, a card carrying family member in you, Laica! You're the best, the poster girl for the priceless rewards of rescue! Endless thanks to your mom for giving one mot deserving girl a second chance at life!

I am so happy I got her as I am so much more active now as every day we go for a jog or if I am lazy for a nice walk. She tends to also be much calmer when she gets her excersice.
    Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you has been a real treat! Hope you're enjoying your big day of honor...getting all wet, hehe, taking a jog or nice, long walk with your mom, being treated to lots of...treats, hehe, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, hugs and smooches to you, beautiful Laica, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!

Gorgeous!!!

Even when wet!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Laica, you are adorable! What a beautiful German Shepherd Mix girl you are. You are so pretty with your colorful fur and your smiling eyes. What a nice story you have to tell! You were lonely and very scared when your dear mom came to meet you, four and a half years ago. She knew right away that you had to come home with her so she can get lots of love and groceries. Now you have come a long way out of your shell and are a bouncy dog that loves water. You and your dear mom and her boyfriend all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Laica, on being chosen today's Dog of the Day! We hope you and mom and boyfriend and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day, lovely Laica!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Blog Entries
    Laica is clearly a very special and extremely pretty DOTD. How lovely that she is so protective of her family and has her own unique way of being herself!! Sending love to Laica.