Thread: Gorgeous Goober

Gorgeous Goober

Haha! What a funny name you have! You are such a cute kitty as well. It sounds like you live the good life.

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!

Sherry

Dearest Goober, what a gorgeous, good-looking guy you are! You are very handsome with that soft-looking white-with-black fur and the sweet face with those lovely big eyes. You are adorable in both of those great photos, and thank you for sharing them with us. I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Carmichael, CA to pet you! I can't,, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Meowmie will pet you for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You enjoy laying on things, especially if they look uncomfortable or your dear Meowmie is trying to read them. You are an ace laser-light chaser. Some stupid humans think your meow sounds like a moo! You like to go in the back yard to chase bugs, even if you can't catch them because your front paws were declawed before you got home here. But that's okay, because Meowmie feeds you much tastier food than bugs. You and she love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Goober, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and Meowmie and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

todays cat/Goober

Quote Originally Posted by got15cats View Post
    Haha! What a funny name you have! You are such a cute kitty as well. It sounds like you live the good life.

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day! I think you are one handsome cat and I love your name. Have a nice day. SANDY FROST
    SANDY FROSR

Sherry

My name is Goober, I live in Carmichael, and I lovvveee laying on random things that look uncomfortable, or that my human is trying to read. I am very photogenic, and when it comes to the laser chasing, man oh man I am the boss!

My meow gets made fun of 'cause I apparently sound like a cow? It's Meow not Moo, stupid humans. When I go into the backyard I like to lay in the sun and chase a few bugs, even though I will never catch one because my front paws were declawed before I got here. But I'm fine with it. I don't want to hurt my mommy, she has taken care of me too long. And really, my bug hunting is just for fun - she feeds me much tastier food than bugs, I promise. Life is good here.
    Hello, Goober in California! Happy Cat of the Day!

You are very photogenic, sweet boy! I like your beautiful eyes, and your black and white fur that looks so soft to pet! I would be happy to sit down and make a lap for you to occupy, or to watch you being your sweet self!

You are a very busy fellow, too - going in the back yard, checking on all that's happening there, chasing a few bugs, chasing the laser mark like a pro, and lying in the sun! You also lie on whatever your person is trying to read, or wherever looks the least comfortable When it is meal time, your mommy feeds you tasty food, and life is good! PURR-fect!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to gorgeous Goober!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Blog Entries
    A long and happy life to adorable Goober, excellent COTD!

Gorgeous Goober!

Greetings, Goober! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a gorgeous guy you are, Goober! Love your moo cow coloring, and rumor has it you "moo" like a cow, too! hehe Oh, if I had a penny for every time I called one of my furkids a "goober" I'd be rich! What a smile meeting you this evening, reading your paw penned update, has put on my face, Goober! You'e quite the scamp, hehe. I have yet to meet a kitty who didn't choose the most uncomforatble spots to nap on (by human standards) such as books, newspapers, laptops, keyboards, bowls and sinks! lol What a fun loving, personality packed boy you are, Goober, and oh yeah, truly living the good life there in bug rich Carmichael, CA! Your mom is one lucky lady, having a furkid as special as you to call her very own! You're a gem!

Thanks for ending my day on such a happy note, sweetheart! I hope you're enjoying a very special, fun filled day, chasing those pesky bugs and chowing down on yummy treats, being loved and pampered to pieces by your devoted mommy! Lots of love, hugs and smooches to you, precious Goober, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!

Mine, all mine!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dear Goober, what a handsome Shorthair boy you are. Your black and white "cow" spots are beautiful, and you have the "moo-meow" to go along with.
    You are absolutely right: You are incredibly photogenic. Your pictures are great.
    I'm glad that your declawed feet don't bother you. And they don't interfere with your numerous hobbies:
    Chasing bugs and the laser pointer and laying on uncomfortable things or things your meowmie is trying to read.
    Gobber, you are a wonderful and special kitty, and I wish you and your family a great day full of celebration and many more happy and healthy years together.

What a handsome kitty you are, Goober.
    Congrats on being Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana