Thread: Magnificent Midnight!

Magnificent Midnight!

Hello, magnificent kitty Midnight in Florida! Happy Cat of the Day to you!

What a beautiful blackie kitty you are - your fur looks so sleek and soft to pat! I would be very happy to pet you or give you a tummy rub (if you like them)- since I can't, though, I hope your people will give you loads of petting, hugs and snuggles for me!

You came to your people's home as a kitten in need of a home and love. I am sure Benny had a paw in showing you which house was the one to choose! Your people welcomed you, and you are home! You go outdoors wearing your harness and leash, to check on squirrels, trees, and all that is going on. You are very smart and know several commands! You also know when something is "off", like the time when the door was not closed all the way. Best of all, you are a beloved and beautiful kitty! PURR-fect!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to dear Midnight!
    Last edited by cassiesmom; 10-30-2017 at 02:50 PM.

Concatulations dear Midnight on being chosen COTD.

Dearest Midnight, you are gorgeous! What a stunning ebony fellow you are! That sleek, shiny fur looks so soft, and what a sweet face you have with those lovely golden eyes. Thank you for sharing all those great photos with us! It's so nice to see you in your harness and leash safely enjoying the outdoors, and in that last one of you on your back, are you asking for a tummy rub? I wish I could reach through the screen and down to St. Petersburg, FL to rub your tummy (only if you want it rubbed, of course) and pet you. I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will rub it (only if you want it rubbed, of course) and pet you for me .

And what a nice story you have to tell! You came to your dear Purrrsons as a kitten about six months old, abandoned and crying at their front door. Their previous cat Benny had passed away some time before after being with them for 14 years. They hadn't been actively looking for another cat, but then you showed up, and the rest is history! (We bet Benny Angel had a hand, or paw, in sending you to their door.) You are very special and know some word commands and in what order things should be at home. One time you alerted your Purrrsons that they had forgotten to close and lock the front door! You went to bed after they closed it. You're an indoor cat but enjoy your daily yard walks in your harness and leash. You are they joy of your dear Purrrsons' lives, and you and they love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Midnight, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrsons and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats. We know that Benny Angel and the other Angels are rejoicing for you at the Rainbow Bridge!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congratulations on being honoured as Cat of the Day, Midnight!

What a handsome black boy you are! Your coat is shiny and looks so soft. Your pale green eyes are stunning, and you have the sweetest face.

Although your family didn’t look for another cat after they had lost Benny, you turned up one late night, and of course they had to let you in. You certainly chose the right house!

I’m impressed that you understand the words your family say… you can do "Sit," "High Five," "Shake," and "Sit Up and Beg," and in your home, things must be in the right order.

What a super protective boy you are, when you noticed the front door was ajar, you alerted your family and didn’t budge until it was closed. You truly are special!

Enjoy a day of fun, exploring the outside, watching squirrels and perhaps climb a tree. Then go inside and celebrate with your family, get some extra yummy treats and lots of love. I wish you many more happy and healthy years, sweetie!

I would love to give you a tummy rub, if you want one

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Precious Midnight!

Good evening, Midnight! Happy Cat of the Day to you, sweetheart!

What a magnificent, simply stunning ebony boy you are, Midnight! Your sleek and shiny black coat, contrasted against your amazing, sparkling amber colored eyes, is a breathtaking sight! And oh, what a heartwarming homecoming story is yours!

No doubt in my mind your beloved predecessor, fur angel Benny, led you to your furever family to be that fateful night, assuring that not only would you forever and always be loved and cherished, but that yet to be filled empty space in your humans' hearts would be filled...with unconditional love and unwavering devotion! And the rest is happy history!

How blessed your furever family is, Midnight, having a furkid as beautiful, as smart, as loyal and loving as you in their lives, a full fledged furry family member bringing endless joy to their days. You're a treasure, Midnight, just as special as can be, truly heaven sent!

He truly is the joy of our lives and a beloved member of our family.
    Great thanks to your mom and dad for sharing your beautiful self...your heartwarming backstory, your heart-melting photos with us! Meeting you has made my evening! I hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration...taking a leisurely walk with your mom or dad, climbing trees and watching the squirrels, cuddling with your pawrents tonight, being treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, snuggles and smooches to you, most beloved Midnight, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!

Stunning!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dear Midnight, what a beautiful Shorthair boy you are. All the adjectives to describe you have been used already: magnificent, stunning, gorgeous. You are all that with your incredibly shiny coat and those wonderful green eyes.
    But you are so much more than just good looks. First, you filled a void in your family's heart after Benny passed away. And then, you started showing them how smart you are, following commands and alerting them when the door was left open. You are are truly a guardian angel.
    Midnight, you are an all-around special kitty, and I wish you and your family a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day, beautiful Midnight!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Blog Entries
    Midnight is a rock star, everything about him is great. Huge shout out to midnight, perfect Halloween cat and exquisite, all around brilliant cat every day!