Thread: Adorable Tegu!

Adorable Tegu!

Greetings Tegu! Happy Pet of the Day!

Aww!!! What an adorable baby Beardie you are, Tegu, and so talented, having at the tender age of 4 months, already mastered so many tricks!

His tricks include eating, sleeping, pooping, and making my electric bill a whole lot more expensive.
    What more could a human ask for! Seriously, you're just too precious for words, Tegu! Your mom/dad is one lucky human, having a "first" as special as you, a best friend as fascinating, as sweet and loving as you, in her/his life! You're the best!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, cutie pie! Enjoy your well earned day of international fame, basking in the warmth of your million mega watt lamp, hehe, chowing down on yummy crickets, kale and mustard greens, being loved and pampered to pieces by your devoted human! And here's to many, many happy years for you and your mom/dad! Lots of love to you, adorable Tegu, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!

Such a cutie!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Tegu

Name:  large (1).jpg
Views: 63
Size:  11.9 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day
    Sounds like you have it made. Plenty of good food,
    a nice warm place to live and someone to take care of you.
    Who could ask for anything more?
    Celebrate your special day,

Dearest Tegu, what an adorable baby bearded dragon you are indeed! You are so cute in both of those great photos. And what a delightful personality you have, too! You are only four months old and your human's first reptile. You make him/her smile with your energy and antics and sweetness. She/he takes very good care of you and hopes to have many happy years with you. You both love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Tegu, on being chosen today's Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, maybe some special kale and mustard greens and medium-size crickets dusted with calcium powder!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Colngrats on being POTD, adorable Tegu!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Blog Entries
    Baby Tegu is pretty adorable. I hope he has a long and happy life, pretty cute little bugger for sure! He is what I imagine a dinosaur would look like back in the day.......a tad bigger though All the best to an excellent POTD.