Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Samantha

Samantha

Samantha with Santa Paws. Cute kitty!
    Merry Christmas, Samantha and your furrbrothers, to your humans at well!

Samantha you are such a beautiful cat! I love your blue eyes, and you looks so cute with Santa Paws. Congrats on being Cat of the Day!
    I've been Defrosted!

Thanks for the great signature Kay!

Merry Christmas, beautiful Samantha. Smart kitties like you know how to get most gifts out of Santa Paws' warehouse

Great pic, Merry Christmas- hope you get tons of treats and furry mice tomorrow!!!
    `````````````````````````
    I love my furkid Neko!

^TAMA^ 8/24/00 - 4/27/12 Thank you for being in my life I love you always and forever

Beautiful..

Awww she is so beautiful. Almost had to take a second glance at her cause she looked like my baby Yum Yum.
    "Happiness Is Owning A Human!"

Visit Dutchess & Yum Yum's Website Pleassee:

http://pepeirce.tripod.com/thekittycorner

Samantha and her friend Santa Paws: Congratulations on being our "Catmas Eve" cat of the Day! I didn't think it got cold enough in Hawai'i to require a 3 cat night!

Good Morning Samantha, what a treat to see you this Christmas Eve morning. I love those pictures of you especially the one on Santa. From what your family says you are very smart as well as being so beautiful. Congratulations dear, sweet, lovely Samantha Our Very Best Cat of the Day.
    Jackie, Miss Daisy and Perry

Smart Samantha!

Smart samantha , you certainly are smart to go tho the source of Catmass presents. the last time I took Juke Joint Joseph to see santa Claus , he left an unwanted gift on santas lap. Precious was too scared at the photo taking and the other cats thought that they were going to the vets. smart SAMANTHA heres hoping that your private chat with saint Nick will get you all the cats toys and treats that you and your brothers can desire. Aloha and Merry Catmas from Gary and the lost cats hotel.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

oh samantha! u are the most beautiful cat i have EVER seen! your creamy white fur, and ur long, poofy, silky tail! u look so gorgeous with santa clause1 im sure u will get great presents this year!

~ Jess ~

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!

" animals are little people in fur coats "

Save a life, Adopt.

From one Samantha lover to another, what a beautiful cat with a beautiful name!
    I love your beautiful blue eyes and you sure are lucky to be living in Hawaii!
    My cat Samantha sends purrs and headbonks to you Samantha our beautiful blue-eyed Christmas Eve Cat of the Day!
    What a special cat for a special day!
    RIP sweet Samantha
    6/26/88-8/28/08
    ----------------------------

Milly & Izzy

Samantha
    I love your picture with Sandy Paws! I'm sure you were very good and will get lots of presents this year. Congratulations on being our special Cat of the Day, sweetie.

Merry Christmas beautiful Samantha! With your stunning good looks and your oh so clever purrrsonality, I'm sure you wrapped Santa right around that precious paw of yours! I think one very beautiful kitty's stocking will be overflowing tonight! Congratulaitons to you sweet, lovable Samantha, our VERY deserving Christmas Eve Cat of the Day! May you and your whole pride enjoy a very, very Meowy Christmas!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Meowy Catmas, darling Samantha!

You are the perfect example of a beeee-u-tifle Christmas Eve Cat of the Day! Thank you for the inspiration of a glimpse of you.

I'm sure your stocking will have lots of what makes your heart purr, whether it be tuna, catnip, mousies, or whatever. Enjoy, sweet princess COTD!
    I'm sometimes asked "Why do you spend so much of your time and money talking about kindness to animals when there is so much cruelty to men?" I answer: "I am working at the roots." -George T. Angell, reformer (1823-1909)

Thank you, Popcornbird for creating this tribute to Summer starring Livvy and Cassy

Livvy: 11 April 99 - 5 July 09
    Cassy: 11 July 99 - 8 April 11

If you would like to visit my BeautiConsultant page --
    http://www.beautipage.com/serene_angel_hm_spa/

If I were Santa, I'd say "the heck with all this gift giving - I'm taking this cat back to the North Pole! It's got too dang much fur for Hawaii anyway." Oh, the hearts that I would break!

samantha, I've never heard of your breed before. You are very pretty! You look very cute with Santa. Hope you have a very Merry Christmas

9/3/13
    I did the right thing by setting you free
    But the pain is very deep.
    If only I could turn back time, forever, you I'd keep.
    I miss you

I hear you whimper in your sleep
    I gently pet you and say, no bad dreams
    It will be alright, to my dog as dark as night.

Fur as dark as the night.
    Join me on this flight.
    Paws of love that follow me.
    In my heart you'll forever be.
    [/SIZE]

How I wish I could hold you near.
    Turn back time to make it so.
    Hug you close and never let go.
    11/12/06