Thread: Sweet Marley

Sweet Marley

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 73
Size:  12.4 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    Sounds like you have many adventures with your person.
    I'm glad you also have a friend to keep you company and
    to groom each other.
    Celebrate your special day.

Heart-melting Marley!

Hi Marely! Happy Pet of the Day to you!

Oh Marley, sweet boy! I do believe you've tilted the Pet of the Day cuteness meter! What a darling, oh so precious Dumbo rattie you are, Marley! I can't begin to tell you how much I enjoyed reading your human's love filled tribute, hearing the happiness and excitement in her/his voice at meeting you, contemplating all of the fun adventures you and she/he would be sharing!

As I was stroking his course fur he was looking up at me and I was thinking of the fun and exciting future like, letting him swim in the bath tub, taking him outside, walking him on a leash to the park, teaching him tricks, teaching him his name, and so much more!
    Your human knew the moment she/he laid eyes on that you were the one, and what a heavenly match it turned out to be! (So happy to hear your 2 Dumbo tank mates got adopted too!) You truly are living the good life, Marley! And now, with the addition of rattie bro Dexter, your life is complete! How lucky your human is, having a sweet and loving furkid, a best furry friend in you, and in Dexter too! You truly are a treasure, Marley, one beautful and loving boy, so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Great thanks to your mom/dad for sharing your happy homecoming story with us, all of those fab photos! (That one of you donning that pretty periwinkle scarf melts my heart!) Hope you enjoy a fun filled day of celebration...playing with Dexter, the two of you snuggling in your hammock; munching on yummy lettuce, carrots, bananas and chocolate frosty, hehe; cuddling with your human, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Marley, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day! Love to dear Dexter, too!

Be still my heart!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Marley, you are adorable! What a beautiful Dumbo Rat you are! You're so pretty with that soft-looking fur and the sweet face with the pink nose and the long white whiskers and those lovely big eyes. And what a delightful personality you have! You and your dear person fell in love with each other right away at Petsmart, and home you went with him/her! You make her/him smile with all your energy and antics. And now you have a rattie pal, Dexter! You and he and your dear person all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Marley, on being chosen today's Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and Dexter and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, maybe some special lettuce, celery, and bananas!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congrats on being Pet of the Day, sweet Marley!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Blog Entries
    Marley is fantastically, adorably cute! Sounds like he has the best home in the world and a very lovely little freind Marley to share his life with.... who could ask for anything more!!!

Congratulations, Marvelous Marly, on being POTD! You are precious! (We rats!) We're so happy that you have found a loving forever home where you are appreciated! Best wishes for a long, happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweetie, with your pal, Dexter! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net