Thread: Happy Holly!

Happy Holly!

Hi Holly in Scotland! Happy Dog of the Day, sweetheart!

What a beautiful Border Collie blend you are, Holly, so personality packed, with an irrepressible love for life, and your humans! After seeing that sparkle in your beautiful brown eyes, learning of your unbridled energy, there's no denying your Border Collie creds!

How blessed your humans are, having been chosen by YOU to be your furever family! You and your mom knew the moment you laid eyes on one another that you two were destined to be, and the rest is happy history!
    I'm so sorry you had such a sad start at life, Holly, but thanks to your family, those sad and lonely days are but a distant memory, never to return! How well rewarded your family is, having chosen rescue, giving one most deserving pup a 2nd chance at a happy life; knowing your unconditional love and devotion! You truly are one extra special girl, Holly, beautiful inside and out, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Holly! I hope you're treated to a fun filled day of celebration...taking a nice, long walk; playing with your squeakies and tug toys; meeting up with your pup pals; being loved and pampered to pieces by your humans and all of your adoring friends and fans! Lots of love and hugs, skritches and kisses to you, beautiful Holly, Dog of the Day, EVERY day!

That smile!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Holly

Name:  large (1).jpg
Views: 95
Size:  14.4 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    You chose the right family to take good care of you.
    It's hard for you to come back right away, there is so much to see and sniff.
    Celebrate your world famous day.

Dearest Holly, what an adorable Border Collie mix girl you are! You are so pretty in that great photo. And what a delightful personality you have! You're a bit of both independent and affectionate. You are full of energy and make your dear people smile with all your antics. You were a stray from a rough early life, when you saw your dear person at the shelter. You ran right up to the cage and chose her! You and she adopted each other on the spot. You both and all your family members love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Holly, on being chosen today's Dog of the Day! We hope you and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congratulations, beautiful Holly, on being today's Dog of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Blog Entries
    Holly is a doll, she has a lovely smile and beautiful teeth too! Sounds like she brings SO much joy, I loved seeing her as DOTD!