Thread: Precious Periwinkle!

Periwinkle

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 138
Size:  14.0 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    What a sweetheart. In every picture, you have a smile on your face.
    The best part is that you are much loved.
    Celebrate your special day

Precious Periwinkle!

Hi Periwinkle! Happy Pet of the Day!

I just LOVE when a goat is crowned Pet of the Day, and what a beautiful, precious, most deserving honoree we have in you, Periwinkle! Pygmy goats are simply adorable! Your silver coloring is gorgeous, Periwinkle, and oh, how sweet is your face! But as your dad says, as pretty as you are, it's not your striking good looks but your loving spirit, the heartening bond you and your dad share, that makes you the EXTRA special girl that you are! How lucky he is, Periwinkle, having a loyal and loving best friend in you! You're a treasure! (And I'm sure your cheese is just yummy, too!)

Thanks to your dad for sharing your beautiful self, all of your heart-melting photos with us! Meeting you has been a real treat! Hope you enjoy a very special Pet of the Day, sweetheart, receiving countles skritches and pets, being treated to all your beautiful heart desires and more! Lots of love, hugs and smooches to you, precious Periwinkle, our very special and most deserving Pygmy Goat Pet of the Day, EVERY day!

SO sweet!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Periwinkle, what an adorable Pygmy Goat you are! You are so cute in those great photos, and yes, you do have a smile on your face in every one of them! You also have the most delightful personality. Your dear person has other goats, but none have been more of a pet than you are! You come when called, and you love being petted and scratched behind your ears. You don't mind being milked, and your dear person has made a lot of good cheese from your milk. You are his/her loyal friend, and you love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Periwinkle, on being chosen today's Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and the other goats and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Blog Entries
    Periwinkle looks so zen and healthy. What a darling POTD. I would buy your cheese any day, I am a cheese lover and if the milk came from sweet Periwinkle, ya know it's gotta be killer cheese!! Hope her day is as special as she is!

Congratulations pretty Periwinkle, on being Pet of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Congratulations, Periwinkle, on being POTD! You are adorable, smart and beautiful! (I'd love to have a sweet goat as a pet!) Best wishes for a long, happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Cutie! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net