Thread: Lovely Lottie!

Lovely Lottie!

Hi Lottie! Happy Pet of the Day! So nice to meet you!

What a pretty, most precious Hermit Crab you are, Lottie! It's always a treat when a companion as unique as you is our featured honoree! I live a short walk from Cape Cod Bay and so have the pleasure of regularly watching you kids in action, happily scampering across the flats, checking out the real estate, that next bigger and better "house!" You truly are captivating creatures! How lucky your human is, having you there with her/him, being able to watch you in action every day! And while you may not be "soft and cuddly," you're every bit as special as a furry friend, in your own unique way, and just as loved! How lucky your human is, having a best friend as beautiful and unique as you, Lottie! You're a treasure!!!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, cutie pie! Meeting you, seeing all of your lovely photos, has been a real treat! Hope you're treated to a very special day of celebration, hanging out with your buddies Shelly and Turtle, and your human, maybe enjoying some time outdoors, checking out pretty new shells, munching on cornbread, being loved and pampered to pieces! Love to you, precious Lottie, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day! Love to dear Shelly and Turtle, too!

Checking out the real estate!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Lottie, what an adorable Hermit Crab you are! You are so pretty with that blue shell, and how nice that you get to select from among several other shells as you grow! you enjoy coming outside for the morning mists and hanging out with your buddies Shelly and Turtle. You can climb on your dear person's hand and not pinch. You and he/she and Shelly and Turtle all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Lottie, on being chosen today's Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and Shelly and Turtle and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Lottie

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 77
Size:  13.9 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    Your current shell is very cute.
    Your person even knows your favorite food.
    Since you can live quite a few years, I'm sure
    you will grow into many more shells.
    Celebrate your special day.

I think you are a very special crab, darling Lottie! Your devoted guardian knows how to care for you, providing different shells for you to decided which fits you best as you grow. Hope you have a splendid celebration in honour of your POTD status, and many more healthy, happy years with your loving person!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

What a lovely Hermit Crab you are, Lottie. Congratulations on being POTD!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Blog Entries
    Lottie is magnificent, very unique and certainly in no way even remotely gross. She must be thrilled to have so many shells to choose from and sounds like she is right properly spoiled. What a splendid life she leads, so happy to know she has such a loving family! Such a rare and very special POTD!