Thread: Lovely Leo

Lovely Leo

Congratulations on being honoured as Cat of the Day, Leo!

What a gorgeous boy you are! Your fluffy orangecoat looks so soft and your green eyes are stunning. I can why your mom couldn’t resist you - what an adorable baby you are in that picture. You have grown to be absolutely beautiful, and have freckles on your nose, too.

I so enjoyed reading your story and seeing the pictures, You go for little strolls in your very own pram, and you love it!

I’m so glad your family decided to keep you, but how could they not! You have a close bond with your special person and you love some cuddle time and being brushed, and you prefer water from the tap.

Enjoy a day of playtime, celebration and snuggles, get some extra yummy tuna and lots of love. I wish you many more happy and healthy years, sweetie!

Adorable!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Dearest Leo, you are gorgeous... absolutely stunning! What a beautiful big fluffy orange guy you are, with that fur that looks so soft to pet and that sweet face with the long white whiskers and those lovely big green eyes. Thank you for sharing those great photos with us! You are adorable in all of them, and that baby to big kitty pair is priceless. I wish I could reach through the screen and around the world to Victoria, Australia to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you for me .

And what a terrific story you have to tell! You and your littermates were turned into a vet clinic after being found behind a shed without your mother. The vet nurse introduced you to her sister, your Meowmie-to-be. It was love at first site for you and Meowmie, and before long you and she adopted each other. You have the most delightful Purrrsonality! You love the outdoors, and Meowmie takes you for walks in your very own cat stroller, which looks so nice in that photo. You love drinking fresh water from the tap and getting your fur brushed. You are very affectionate and love cuddles with Meowmie. You and she love each other dearly, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Leo, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and Meowmie and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, maybe even some special tuna! We know that Puss Angel is rejoicing with you at the Rainbow Bridge!

Last edited by phesina; 10-20-2017 at 07:44 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Blog Entries
    Leo could not be a more formidable and impressive little lion! Love that Leo is our fantastic COTD!

Hello, gorgeous Leo in Australia! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a beautiful, fluffy orange kitty you are! Your fur looks so full and soft to pet! I like your l-o-n-g whiskers and your freckly nose, too!

You are very special! You and your siblings were found outdoors, and brought to the clinic. From there you met your forever family, and even chose your one very special person! Now you are a greatly loved kitty- going for a walk in your pram to take in all that's happening around you! You like to drink from an open tap, and you enjoy time with the brush or snuggles!

I hope you are having a very special day of celebration! Maybe a treat of tuna, a walk outdoors, some play time or extra cuddles! (Some for me too, please ) Happy, happy Cat of the Day to stunning Leo!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

What a handsome orange tabby you are, Leo.
    Congrats on being today's COTD!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Stunning Leo!

Greetings and good evening, Leo, a.k.a "Lil Man" from Down Under! Happy Cat of the Day!

Oh my! What a cheeky, gorgeous, long haired beauty you are, Leo! Your *favorite's person's* love filled tribute, your heart-melting photo spread (you in your stroller, your baby v adult pics), have me in total meltdown mode! How precious you are, Leo, and so very loved by your furever mum! Your and she share even the same birthday! Any doubt you and she were meant to be? hehe

I was so moved, Leo, reading your human's accounting of your and your siblings rescue, your happy homecoming story! How lucky you were, to find yourself in your vet nurse auntie's care! It was definitely a case of love at first sight for you and you mum to be, and before long, an unbreakable bond of love was forged, and the rest is happy history! How lucky your lady is, having been chosen by you to be her one and only! What a heavenly match you and she make, best friends for life!!!

Thanks for ending my day with a BIG smile, sweetheart! I hope you enjoyed a very special day of celebration, being pushed in your stroller, hehe, taking a nice, supervised walk with your mum, being treated to a nice brushing, being loved and pampered to pieces by your devoted mum! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful Leo, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day! And here's to countless more happy years of shared love and companionship for you and your mum!

SO precious as a baby, so beautiful all grown up!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dear Leo, what a handsome orangie boy you are. You look so soft with your fluffy coat, and your face is so sweet with those green eyes and the freckles on your nose.
    I'm so glad that you and your siblings got rescued as kittens, and that you found your forever home thereafter.
    You might be a little moody, but your meowmie is your favorite purrson and you love to cuddle with her.
    You have very specific taste: You love your cat stroller, tuna, water from the tap and being brushed.
    Leo, aka "Lil Man", you are a wonderful and special boy, and I wish you and your family a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.