Thread: Terrific Twink

Terrific Twink

Oh, what a gorgeous cat you are! It sounds like you have your humans wrapped around your paws, as you should. LOL!

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!

To your human; I really enjoyed Twink's story. It was so funny and very well written. If you haven't already, you should really consider taking up writing. Thanks for the morning laughs.

Sherry

Dear Twink, what a gorgeous longhair kitty girl you are. I love your fluffiness and your beautiful, expressive face.
    Your meowmie told us quite a story (exceptionally well written) about you. You are definitely in charge of your humans, as it should be, but you also provide comfort whenever needed.
    Twink, you are a wonderful and loving companion to your purrents. As your mom said: you are simply perfect, and you all have meant to be together.
    I wish you and your family a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.

Hi Twink! Happy Cat of the Day!!!

What a gorgeous, 20 lbs of black beauty, spunk and diva-ness you are! I SO enjoyed reading your human's most entertaining tribute, learning how firmly you have ALL in your orbit wrapped firmly around those precious paws of yours! And I'm with you, Twink! These days, sadly, the great outdoors is sadly, a scary place for our feline furkids, so go with your instincts and stay indoors, being safely pampered and fawned over by your doting subjects! And yes, we humans oft times find ourselves slaves to our demanding furkids, but I think your family would agree that it's just as it was meant to be! How blessed your family is, knowning your unconditional love, and you, theirs! A match made in heaven, I'd say!

Thanks for ending my day with a BIG smiles, sweetheart! I hope this finds you enjoying a very special day of celebration, lounging on YOUR porch, chowing down on...well maybe not, lol, being spoiled rotten and loved to bits by your Mom and your Boo, treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful Twink, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!

Hi gorgeous!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

What a beautiful black cat you are, Twink!
    you and your humans love each other very much.
    Congrats on being Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Dearest Twink, you are terrific indeed! What a gorgeous fluffy black kitty you are, and what stunning gold eyes you have! You are so cute there, looking out over your domain from atop the refrigerator. I wish I could reach through the screen and down to Lockhart, AL to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrents will pet you for me .

And what a great tale you have to tell! You rule your household with a velvet paw. You run your household just the way it needs to be run to best suit you. You have your Purrrents so well trained, they're doing everything just right for you. You are an inspiration to cats everywhere! (We certainly are taking notes on our scratch pads! ...Poppy and Sparkler.) We agree with our friend tatsxxx11, it's wonderful that you already know that things are much better inside than out. And you provide your dear Purrrents with unconditional comfort and love right back at them. You and they are PURRRFECT together, and you are right where you are supposed to be. You all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Twink, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrents and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Blog Entries
    Twink is perfectly beautiful, what an impressive and very formidable feline. I have the utmost admiration for her many qualities and hope that her day is as special and divine as she is!

Dual reincarnation?

Twink looks like the sweetly shy little black longhaired angel kitty who forever turned me into a cat person. She seems to have the purrsonality of another black cat, that one semiferal when she entered my life. I loved both dearly, miss both of them, and must smile whenever I see a black cat... because my first thought is that there's just a little of Samantha and Shadow in each (in this case, a lot). It was a joy to read a detailed description of Twink, and I hope that she will have many more years to share her sass with those lucky humans whose lives she graces.

Typed by George, devoted human servant of Lyla the Tortoiseshell Terror

Hello, beautiful Twink! What a gorgeous girl you are! You have your staff wrapped neatly around your velvet paws, as it should be! As the sign above you in the picture says, you are living well and are much loved! I hope you are having a very special day, lounging on your porch, doing your favorite things, and being a special family member!

Please mew to your people to register for PT, so we can join your staff in adoring you ! Happy, happy Cat of the Day to Twink!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

I so enjoyed reading this description about a gorgeous, fluffy, black beauty, that I came back today to read it again.
    Twink, (your name suits you perfectly)you are the epitome of feline feline grace and beauty, commanding your servants with a twitch of your fluffy tail or a sideways glance, instantly telegraphing your current need or want. And so it is done!
    I have no doubt that your special day was duly celebrated with streamers, confetti, an indoor parade with you seated on a downy throne, being fed luscious tidbits of your most favored food, and enjoying the adoring looks of your human slaves.
    Treat them kindly and accept their pitiful attempts of adoration with queenly glance.

I dare say that your status will only elevate as time goes on. Keep that royal, regal bearing!

Renate, Cat servant to 3 deserving felines
    Last edited by orangemm; 09-08-2017 at 07:00 AM. Reason: Wrong word
    Loving meowmie to Archy & Binky (RIP my sweet boy 10/13/10)

=^..^=

I

Congratulations on being honoured as Cat of the Day, Twink!

What a gorgeous black girl you are! Your fluffy coat is beautiful and your eyes are stunning. Your face is very expressive.

I so enjoyed reading your story. Your personality really comes though in your mom’s tale, and I agree that she should write professionally.

Such a character you are, and you surely have your purrents wrapped around your paws - they are so lucky to have you as a part of their life, and I can tell they love you very much.

Have fun and celebrate your special day with yummy treats, playtime and lots of love. I wish you many more happy and healthy years, sweetie!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.