Thread: Do any of you have prayer requests??

To Vette -- ((((Hugs))) and prayers
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

I'm so sorry for the loss of your mom, it's one of the worst losses ever. Know that is at peace now and treasure the good memories.

Take care! Love and (((hugs)))

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Oh, sweetheart, sending you big strong hugs, Even after a long illness, losing a parent is difficult, unsettling and like one of the pillars of one;s own foundation has been snatched away. Love, love, love to you and the whole family.
    I've Been Frosted

I don't remember whether I shared this here or not. If I didn't: I have a high school classmate, Sandy, whose son Jacob was diagnosed with lymphoma about a year ago, maybe more. He passed away Tuesday afternoon. I'm very sad for Sandy and her husband, who was a year or two ahead of us in school. His memorial service will probably be next week or the week after. So if you could say a prayer or think a good thought for Jacob's family and friends, I w ould be grateful.

Thank you,
    Elyse
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Prayers on the way!
    I've Been Frosted

Sending prayers and good thoughts to Jacob's family and friends.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Sending Prayers and Positive Thoughts!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Quote Originally Posted by Vette View Post
    Thank you everyone for your kindness an prayers. it really means a lot to me.

a lady came in yesterday an did a interview with my mom to see if she would be willing to do a at home Hospise care plan an my mom was all for it. today however shes flat out refused the mask an had a total panic attack to the point of tears about it. after most the day had gone by my dad finally was able to convince her to try the mask.

ETA:
    my dad got off the phone with me a few minutes ago giving me an update(i visit for a little over half the day an return home to take care of the animals an my dad stays there with her) that they gave her something to sleep through the night an she still has the mask on.

one of my fears is either when she wakes up or comes home she'll panic an then refuse to use the mask,, but my dad says he thinks she'll have much less anxiety at home an be more willing to use it.

ETA yet again:
    they sent her home with us an my mom tried the mask out but it didnt help at all an moms going down hill fast with slurred speech an no strength to move around at all. my brother; sister in law; an our pastor came out an spent all morning with us an my brother said the Prayer For Salvation that she repeated after him so thats really good. just.... *sigh*

ETA agains:
    my mom passed on the 18th =/ i cant believe shes really gone. by how the doctors were sounding she'd wear the mask at night while sleeping an use something that looks similar to one of those Ecig things during the day but their story changed to she needed to wear the mask all the time right as she came home. something i really dont understand being they seen how it panicked her an such to make her go through that an it still not help in the long run. to be honest im quite angry about that part of it. its no wonder they have you sign papers stating that you cant sue them.
    I just now saw your post.
    I am so very sorry for your loss, Vette.
    My thoughts are with you and your family.

I'm so very sorry for your loss, Vette. My deepest sympathy to you and your family.

Take care! (((hugs)))

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

10. Jacobs family an friends are in my prayers an thoughts; especially his parents. please let them know they tons of virtual hugs sent their way

-
    as for me im for the most part at peace since my mom got on the right side of the Lord. thats really what mattered an everyones prayers an thoughts allowed that to happen so thank you again everyone

This evening will be the last time for at least a couple of days that I will be posting.
    I will have surgery tomorrow to repair an arthritic joint in my primary hand. I will have a cast for two weeks, then a brace for several more. The total recovery time (being able to fully use my hand) will be about 12 weeks, but the surgeon said that I can go back to work after the cast comes off, just in a very limited capacity (no wrestling wild cats and dogs)
    Please send some positive thoughts this way, also to the surgeon so he doesn't mess up.
    I spent the weekend putting up Christmas decorations, stocking up on cat litter and preparing the cats' medicines. My boyfriend is scared to death that he will mess up (with the cats), but I assured him that it'll be fine, and I will do as much as possible myself.

Sending prayers and positive thoughts to Heidi!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Sending positive thoughts and speedy recovery Heidi. Take care.

Heidi, I hope the surgery will go well... sending lots of good wishes and a speedy recovery.

We will miss you here, but follow doctor's orders and take your time to heal! I'm sure your boyfriend will take good care of the cats, but in any case, write down what medicine they get and when.

Take care!

Thank you for all the well wishes. Everything went well.
    Typing one-handed and very slowly. A day without my Pettalk friends is not a good day, so I will try to post a little every day.