Thread: Captivating Chloe!

Captivating Chloe!

Good morning, Chloe! Happy Dog of the Day from sunny Cape Cod!

What a wonderful way to start the day, seeing your beautiful GSD x Labbie self up on my screen (love that Halloween themed scarf), reading your heartwarming, rags to riches rescue story! I shuddered at the thought of you being hit by that train, Chloe! For sure your guardian angel was looking over you that horrible day, saving you from the unspeakable. I"m sorry you lost your leg, sweetheart, but just as you say, just as your mom/dad says, being a tripod hasn't kept you from living and loving life to the MAX! We are so thankful to your furever family for choosing rescue, giving one most deserving pup a 2nd chance at a happy life! They are one lucky bunch, having a furkid as beautiful, as joyful, as loving as you in their lives! You're a treasure, Chloe, beautiful in body and spirit, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you has made my morning! Enjoy a fun filled day of celebration...meeting up with your pup pals at the bark park, unpacking all of those toys from your toy chest, hehe, receiving countless treats and skritches, hogging the couch (and remote) being treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, hugs and smooches to you, beautiful Chloe, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!

Look at the smile!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Chloe

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 170
Size:  14.4 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    It's obvious from that happy face that having only three legs doesn't bother you.
    As a matter of fact, you may get more attention because of it.
    You have a wonderful life with treats, toys, going to the dog park and looking out the window.
    Celebrate your special day.

Happy tongue-out Thursday Dog of the Day, captivating Chloe!

I would be very happy to serve you a treat, or to sit on the couch with you (but not in your spot)! Or just to watch you having fun at the dog park! I'll put all your toys back so you can take them out again

What a lovely girl you are- I like your happy face and your alert ears! I hope your people will give you a hug and head-rub for me!

Happy Dog of the Day to wonderful Chloe!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Blog Entries
    Chloe is so beautiful, what a happy and healthy looking girl! I'll just bet she is the best dog ever and will be for many, many years to come! Such a very special DOTD!

Dearest Chloe, you are adorable, so cute in both of those great photos! And what a delightful personality you have, too. You make your dear person smile with all your energy and antics. You don't let having only three legs stop you! You are very friendly and love having people visit. You and your dear family members all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Chloe, on being chosen today's Dog of the Day! We hope you and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Happy Dog of the Day, Captivating Chloe.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana