Thread: My new photography page - Please check it out if you like. :-)

My new photography page - Please check it out if you like. :-)

Some of you may remember my photo website which I started about ... don't know, guess it's about 15 years now. Anyway, throughout the years, I've changed its appearance a couple of times. A few weeks ago, it's got an entirely new look; for the first time, I worked with a wordpress template instead of programming the page myself by using just html. However, adjusting the wordpress theme to my needs required some programming on my part that was even more challenging than working with my old html scripts. The new one comes in a one page design using parallax scrolling which I personally like a lot!

There are many new pictures on the page, and the old ones I kept are now portrayed in a bigger size. So, more or less everything's new on that page. Maybe you'd like to take a look ...

http://kirsten-scheffel.de/

I think I'm going to add some of the kitten pictures to the animal section the next days.

Looks great, Kirsten! It took a while to load initially, but then it worked!
    I've Been Frosted

Quote Originally Posted by Karen View Post
    Looks great, Kirsten! It took a while to load initially, but then it worked!
    Yes, I know. That's because they url is being redirected to a sub folder on my server and unfortunately, that takes a while. I may have to move the entire page into the root folder, but that's a lot of work with wordpress, so I haven't done it so far.