Thread: Fluffy Butters

Fluffy Butters

What a handsome fluffy tuxedo boy you are, Butters, and how nice you have been loved ever since you were a tiny kitten! Um, you do know you're not tiny any more, right? Do you allow rubs of that fluffy tummy? I always ask, having learned the hard way not every kitty permits that! We hope you get to be a therapy kitty soon - all that affection you enjoy sounds purrfect for the task, dear boy! Congratulations again, you are Cat of the day for the whole world to celebrate!
    I've Been Frosted

Beauitful Fluffy Butters!

Hi Butters! Happy Cat of the Day, sweetheart!

What a beautiful Tuxie Ragdoll x you are, Butters, and not just in your dashing good looks, but in your fun loving personality and heart as well! That said, your oh so fluffy coat, your coloring and moo cow markings are gorgeous! Yep! Boys can have beauty marks, too!

What a very special bond you and your special person share, Butters! She/he knew the moment she/he laid eyes on you, when you were but a baby, that you were "the one," and so was born a life long, unbreakable bond of love and companionship! Your young human is one lucky soul, having a beautiful best friend, a loyal and loving companion, a furry soul mate in you, Butters! You and she/he were destined to be! And Ijust know you're going to shine in your work as a therapy cat, bringing countless smiles and comfort to so many in need!

Thanks to your human for sharing your heartwarming backstory and heart-melting photos with us! Meeting you has been a real treat! Hope you're enjoying a fun filled day of celebration...hanging out on high, playing fetch and chasing that laser, basking in the sun (and tons of attention, hehe), being loved and pampered to pieces by your proud person! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful Butters, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day! Love to dear sister Kobe, too!

Belly rubs please!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dear Butters, what a handsome Ragdoll mix boy you are. Your fluffy coat looks so soft, and your face is sooo sweet. I love your beauty mark (not that you need one).
    As soon as your purrson laid eyes on you, you worked your magic: He/she became a cat person. Good job, Butters!
    Your sweet disposition certainly qualifies you as a therapy cat. You are affectionate, inquisitive and playful.
    Please don't pounce on Kobe too much, since she's only half your size.
    Butters, you are a most special kitty, and I wish you, Kobe and your family a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    Good luck to you all with Butters' certification!

Hello, Butters in Florida! Happy Furrsday Thursday Cat of the Day!

What a handsome tuxedo fellow you are! I like your black and white coat, your fluffy fur, and your sweet face! I smiled when I read about your daily morning greeting that you give to your special person! What a nice way to wake up!

You have many things to do each day- resting in high-up places, chasing the laser mark, hanging out with Kobe, and basking in ample amounts of attention and love! I hope you get to be a therapy cat, because you could bring smiles and joy to many people just by being yourself! That would be wonderful!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to Butters! Big hugs to you from me!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Blog Entries
    Butters is cat perfection! What a darling COTD!

Dearest Butters, you are absolutely adorable! What a gorgeous Ragdoll-mix kitty you are. You are so pretty with that fluffy soft-looking Tuxedo fur and that sweet face with the cute pink nose and the lovely big eyes. Thank you for sharing those great photos with us! They show you off so well. I wish I could reach through the screen and down to Orlando, FL to pet you and pet your tummy (since your dear Purrrson says you like to get it petted) and pet your sister Kobe (and on her tummy if she likes that) too! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you both for me .

And what a nice story your dear Purrrson has to tell! You have been with him/her ever since you were eight weeks old! You have the most delightful Purrrsonality and make her/him smile with all your energy and antics. You love to play with Kobe and to look out the window at lizards and to wake your dear Purrrson every morning with meows until he/she pets you. You are very affectionate and have changed his/her life. She/he is going to have you certified as a therapy cat, as which you will do a superb job visiting elderly and ill people. You and your dear Purrrson love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Butters, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrson and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day handsome Butters!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Congratulations on being honoured as Cat of the Day, Butters!

What an adorable boy you are, Butters! Your fluffy coat looks so soft and that black patch by your pink nose makes you look even more cute. You have beautiful green eyes and the sweetest face.

How lucky the grooming instructor showed you to your person, of course she/he couldn’t resist but take you home - and what a wonderful life you have. You follow your person everywhere, wake her/him up in the morning, stand on her/him until she/he wakes up and crawl under the covers to cuddle.

You really are an affectionate boy and very friendly to everybody. You would be the perfect therapy cat - everyone would so enjoy you pet you, and you would love the attention.

Enjoy a day of playtime, celebration and snuggles, get some extra yummy treats and lots of love. I wish you many more happy and healthy years, sweetie!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.