Thread: I get the message Cloey

I get the message Cloey

Boy has Cloey had a bad day. First, our next door neighbors beagle and St. Bernard broke thorugh the fence and scared her half to death. She got mad when they ate her cat food and she had to spend half the day in the gargae while we kept trying to get them back over cuz no one was home. Then Misty got really scared and accidently stepped on her. Then when she wanted to play her favorite game. "Hide under the bed and go seek" We couldn't because my dad was sleeping in the giant bed she likes to hide under. Then while I tried to calm her down by petting her while typing on the computer she got so mad she bit me two times because I wasn't paying attention to her, stopped petting her, and payed more attention to the computer. I don't blame her. I shouldn't have done that. I deserved that. I feel so bad for her. I hope she has a better day tomorrow.

Poor Cloey, it sounds like you had a terrible horrible no good very bad day. I hope tomorrow is a better day for you.
    I've been Defrosted!

Thanks for the great signature Kay!

Lando, I have usually found that giving a cat something good to eat heals a lot of "mis-emotions". Whenever they have a scary or "bad day", give them tuna or some other favorite cat food after you get them calmed down and by themselves. This lets them know that you understand what they are going through.

.........wayne