Thread: Kute Kute Kaos!

Kute Kute Kaos!

What a handsome boy you are, Kaos! It is no wonder your new mom and dad fell in love with you when you were a foster puppy! And it is great you were rescued in the first place, too! It is fun that you are such a champion smuggler - so much for pitties being "vicious" right? We know it's not the breed but stoopid humans that gave your kind it's bad rap, which is completely undeserved. You are living growing proof! Congratulations again, Kaos- you are dog of the Day for the whole world to celebrate!
    I've Been Frosted

Kutie Kaos!

Hi kutie Kaos! Happy Dog of the Day!

Oh my, what a pawsome, most precious Pittie boy you are, Kaos! Your sweet face has melted my Pittie loving heart into a puddle of pure mush! No surprise to learn how handily you won over your um *cough* *cough* "non-believer" daddy, Kaos! hehe That photo of you and him cuddling says it all! Of course for your mommy, Renata, it was a case of love at first sight! hehe How lucky your mom and dad are, having a beautiful, sweet and loving best furkid, a Cuddler in Chief, in YOU!
    What fun they're in for, watching you grow smarter, more handsome, more loving with each passing day, sharing so many happy times with their beautiful boy over the many years to come! You truly are a treasure, Kaos, beautiful inside and out, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Kaos is the best thing to come into our lives and now I can't imagine life without him.
    Great thanks to your mom, Renata, for sharing your happy homecoming story, your squee worthy photos with us! Meeting you has made my morning! Hope you're enjoying a very special, fun filled day of celebration, Kaos, snuggling and cuddling with your hoomans, giving and getting hugs and kisses, playing your heart out, being loved and pampered to pieces! Tons of love, smooches and snuggles to you, precious Kaos, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!

Family!!!

He never had a chance!

Kaos

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 108
Size:  10.0 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    Who could resist that adorable face???
    I would love to see you play dead.
    Sounds like you have a wonderful life
    including walks and snuggling
    Celebrate your special day.

Oh, my gosh, Kaos, you are utterly adorable! What a gorgeous Pitbull-mix boy you are! You are so cute in all those great photos. It's so nice to see you with your dear Mom and Dad, and to know you won Dad's heart after he thought he didn't want a dog! You have the most delightful personality, full of energy and affection. How loving and lovable you are with your dear people! As your Mom says, you are "the best thing to come into our lives and now I can't imagine life without him." You and they all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Kaos, on being chosen today's Dog of the Day! We hope you and your dear Mom and Dad and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congratulations, adorable Kaos on being today's Dog of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana