Thread: Handsome Buddha

Handsome Buddha

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 142
Size:  11.7 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    What a handsome boy you are.
    From your pictures, it looks like you go on many adventures.
    Celebrate your world famous day.

Dearest Buddha, what an utterly gorgeous Samoyed you are! That white coat is so fluffy and looks so very soft, and what a sweet face you have with that big colorful nose and the lovely dark eyes. You have the most delightful personality, too! You make your dear people, and everyone you meet, smile with your energy and antics, making friends wherever you go. You love the outdoors and going on adventures with your family. You and they all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Buddha, on being chosen today's Dog of the Day! We hope you and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Buddha-ful Buddha!

Hi Buddha! Happy Dog of the Day!

What a beautiful, OH SO FLOOFY, Teddy bear of a Sammie you are, Buddha! Seeing all of your gorgeous photos cetainly did melt my heart, and I can only imagine how much more heart-melting you are in person! And while Sammies are world famous for their smiles, I'll bet your "tongue slide" smile is EXTRA special! What a happy, adventure packed, love filled life you're leading there in beautiful British Columbia, Buddha, every doggie's dream life! And of course we can't forget your humans! They just might be the luckiest of all, having a best furry friend and family member in you, Buddah! You're a floofy treasure, beautiful inside and out, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! I hope you're enjoying a fun filled, action packed day of celebration with your family, hiking the trails, socializing and making new friends, getting into some mischief, hehe, being treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, hugs and smooches to you, beautiful Buddah, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!

Gorgeous!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Here is Buddha, he is an eight and a half year old Samoyed that is currently living in Victoria, British Columbia. He loves the outdoors and going on adventures with his family! Buddha is super friendly and loves to socialize too. This beautiful floof tends to melt the hearts of many who see him. I mean of course he does - he looks like a giant teddy bear! Sometimes he'll slide into mischief but what dog doesn't, it just makes more funny stories and memories to tell in the future.

Despite his breed being known as "talkative," Buddha rarely barks at all. He's not barkless though, ha ha, he just rarely ever does it. I personally love how serious he can look when he's not smiling or how squishy faced he can look too, but you can still see the love and affection in his eyes! The best expression I love that he makes is when his tongue slides out of the side of his mouth while smiling, it amuses me as to how adorable and happy he looks! All in all he is a great family dog and very lovable companion.
    Hello, gorgeous Buddha in beautiful British Columbia! Happy Dog of the Day to you!

That huge "Sploosh" sound you might have heard was the sound of my heart melting! As my friend tatsxxx11 has said, you are a floofy treasure indeed! I would like to watch you having fun outdoors, spending time with your family and making new friends, and just being your wonderful self! I hope your people will give you oodles of extra petting and hugs for me today to celebrate you!

Happy, happy Dog of the Day to beautiful, adorable, happy Buddha!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day, handsome Buddha.
    I think he looks like a big teddy bear too.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Blog Entries
    Buddha is a babe alright! I know first hand how beautiful B.C. is as I have lived here most of my life, Victoria is paradise. I am so happy to see Buddha is our very magnificent, special and of course beautiful boy, perfect DOTD!