Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Perfectly Precious Penny

Perfectly Precious Penny

Ahh the best of all worlds is found in a mixed breed. You have such a lovely Jeagle (Jack Beagle.) Such an adorable pose in her photo. I know she makes life worthwhile. I wish you many, many happy years together.

Penny

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 203
Size:  11.4 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    You knew who to trust right from the start, and it paid off.
    You have a wonderful life full of adventure and most of all love.
    Celebrate your special day.

Dearest Penny, you are adorable! What a beautiful Jack Russell Terrier, Beagle doggie you are! You are gorgeous, and you have the most delightful personality, too. You make your dear person smile with all your energy and antics. You and she/he and your doggie housemate Bingo all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Penny, on being chosen today's Dog of the Day! We hope you and Bingo and your dear person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Precious Penny!

Hi Penny! Happy Dog of the Day!

Precious, that you are, Penny, precious beyond words! And you can count me among those clueless ones who at first sight thought you were a Beagle puppy! I adore Beagles, but add some JRT to the mix and you have pure perfection...a Jack Beagle! hehe But as cute as you are, Penny, as impressive as your "advance warning system is, just as your human says, it's your big, open heart that makes you so extra special! I'm so sorry you had a sad start at life, sweetheart, but how wonderful that you landed in the most loving of furever homes! From the moment your human laid eyes on you, and you on her/him, you both knew that this was a match made me to be! You truly are a treasure, Penny, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Penny! Reading all about you happy, love filled life, seeing your heart-melting photos, has been a real treat! I hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration...playing with Bingo, exploring your garden, taking a nice walk or car ride (hayride even better), napping on your sofa, cuddling with your human (and Bingo, hehe), munching on treats, being loved and pampered to pieces! (You got a lot on your plate today, hehe) Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Penny, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day! Love to dear Bingo, too!

SO precious!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    I loved hearing all about your dear Penny, she is definately a sweetheart! What a wonderful DOTD, many she live a long and healthy life for many years to come

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day, beautiful Penny.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Congrats! No doubt you're precious. What an adorable pose, like it much.

Thank you for your kind words ....

Quote Originally Posted by Neesie View Post
    Ahh the best of all worlds is found in a mixed breed. You have such a lovely Jeagle (Jack Beagle.) Such an adorable pose in her photo. I know she makes life worthwhile. I wish you many, many happy years together.
    Thank you for your kind words about my little dog, Penny. As you suspected, she's a valued member of the family.

Thank you for taking the time ...

Quote Originally Posted by gemma View Post
    Thank you for taking the time to write a note about my little dog, Penny. She's a dear.

Thank you, Gemma.

Quote Originally Posted by gemma View Post
    Thank you, Gemma, for taking the time to post a note about my little dog, Penny. As you suspected, she's precious to us.

Thank you for taking the time ...

Quote Originally Posted by Felicia's Mom View Post
    Congratulations on being Dog of the Day, beautiful Penny.
    Thank you for taking the time to post about Penny. She's an important part of our lives.

Thank you for your kind words ....

Quote Originally Posted by mon View Post
    I loved hearing all about your dear Penny, she is definately a sweetheart! What a wonderful DOTD, many she live a long and healthy life for many years to come
    Thank you for your kind posting about my little dog, Penny. And you're right; she is a sweetheart.

Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by tatsxxx11 View Post
    Hi Penny! Happy Dog of the Day!

Precious, that you are, Penny, precious beyond words! And you can count me among those clueless ones who at first sight thought you were a Beagle puppy! I adore Beagles, but add some JRT to the mix and you have pure perfection...a Jack Beagle! hehe But as cute as you are, Penny, as impressive as your "advance warning system is, just as your human says, it's your big, open heart that makes you so extra special! I'm so sorry you had a sad start at life, sweetheart, but how wonderful that you landed in the most loving of furever homes! From the moment your human laid eyes on you, and you on her/him, you both knew that this was a match made me to be! You truly are a treasure, Penny, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Penny! Reading all about you happy, love filled life, seeing your heart-melting photos, has been a real treat! I hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration...playing with Bingo, exploring your garden, taking a nice walk or car ride (hayride even better), napping on your sofa, cuddling with your human (and Bingo, hehe), munching on treats, being loved and pampered to pieces! (You got a lot on your plate today, hehe) Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Penny, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day! Love to dear Bingo, too!

SO precious!!!

Thank you for taking the time to post such a kind note about my little dog, Penny. Thank you, too, for sending best wishes to Bingo.

Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by phesina View Post
    Dearest Penny, you are adorable! What a beautiful Jack Russell Terrier, Beagle doggie you are! You are gorgeous, and you have the most delightful personality, too. You make your dear person smile with all your energy and antics. You and she/he and your doggie housemate Bingo all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Penny, on being chosen today's Dog of the Day! We hope you and Bingo and your dear person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Thank you for taking the time to post such a sweet note about my little dog, Penny.

Thank you, Donna

Quote Originally Posted by DonnaDWM View Post
    Name:  large.jpg
Views: 203
Size:  11.4 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    You knew who to trust right from the start, and it paid off.
    You have a wonderful life full of adventure and most of all love.
    Celebrate your special day.
    Thank you, Donna, for having taken to time to post a kind note about my little dog, Penny.