Thread: Sweet Elsie

Sweet Elsie

Congratulations on being honoured as Cat of the Day, Elsie!

What a gorgeous tabby girl you are! Your coat is beautiful and has such pretty markings and colors. You also have the sweetest face, and stunning golden eyes.

I’m so glad your family took you in after your dad was gone, but you missed him and didn’t want contact with new people. However, your new family won you over, and now you enjoy life with them. You love to sit and watch the birds outside, and you move from one spot to another, depending where the sun is.

He he, you still play like a kitten and you also wake up your mom/dad up in the middle of the night to convince them to give you some more kibble. What a sweetheart you are - and you are of course loved very much!

Enjoy your day in the spotlight, have fun and celebrate - get pampered with extra treats, playtime and lots of loving. I wish you many more happy and healthy years, sweetie!

Enjoy the birds and the sun!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Dearest Elsie, a.k.a. L.C., a.k.a. Little Cat, what a beautiful mature lady you are! You are so pretty with that tabby-patterned fur and the sweet face with the little white mustache under your orange nose and the lovely big golden eyes. Thank you for sharing those great photos with us! You are gorgeous in every one of them, and you look so relaxed and happy. I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Pawtucket, RI to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you for me .

And what a nice story you have to tell! We're so sorry you lost your first Purrrson, but we're happy and grateful his family took you in after he was gone. It took you a while to settle in, but now you are right at home and in charge. You enjoy watching the birds outside the window and moving around from one sunspot to another. You like to wake up your dear Purrrson at 4 a.m. for a bit more kibble. You are small and still play like a kitten, so the name "Little Cat" still applies. You and your dear Purrrsons all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Elsie, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrsons and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats. We know your First Dad Angel is rejoicing up there!

Last edited by phesina; 10-15-2017 at 06:19 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Dear Elsie, what a beautiful tabby lady you are. Your shiny coat looks so soft, and your face is so sweet with those green eyes and your pink nosie.
    I am very sorry that you lost your dad. Luckily, your now forever family took you in. You had a bit of a hard to adjust to your new home, it took you nearly a year. After you figured out that it was a safe place, you came out of your shell, and now you own the house. Good for you, and your parents.
    You are still "Little Cat", and you still play like a kitten.
    Elsie, you are a special kitty, and I wish you and your family a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    I know that your dad is celebrating with you and watching over you.

You are such a pretty girl, Elsie! Our first rescue cat we called Lil Cat and since she decided to stay her name became Lilly. That was over 20 years ago and have had so many since then. May you adjust to your new home just fine and live a long, healthy and happy life sweetheart!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

Blog Entries
    Elsie is so pretty, we are so glad she made her self right at home and now practically runs the place! Sound like she has the best life and certainly the loveliest marble coat ever!

Sweet Elsie

Elsie what a gorgeous cat you are . Enjoy this special day Elsie with your loved ones.

Precious Elise!

Greetins, Elise! Happy Cat of the Day! What an honor it is, having a beautiful, elegant, most precious *seasoned* kittyzen as our extr special, Sunday honoree!

You're a stunning lady you are, Elise, the classic silver Tabby, and just as beautiful in heart as in looks. I'm so sorry you lost your daddy, Elise. Having to be re-homed is no fun; a scary time. But the good news is, your auntie came to your rescue, assuring that your senior years would be peaceful, carefree and love filled, that in you, her dad's spirit lives on.! Understandably, it took a bit of time for you to settle in, to learn to love and trust. But finally you realized you were home to stay, assuring your rightful role as head of the household, ruling over your servants with a velvet paw! No doubt your daddy is looking down on you all from above, LC, so comforted knowing his beloved furkid, Elise, is happy safe and so loved! How lucky your humans are, having a beautiful, sweet and lovin furkid in you, Little Cat. You're a treasure!!!

Thanks for ending my dark and gloomy day with a big smile, sweetheart. Reading your heartwarming backstory, seeing your heart-melting photos, has made my evening! Hope you're enjoying your big day of honor, Elise, napping in sun puddles, watching the birdies from your window sill, cuddling with your humans, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Elise, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!

Beautiful!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

What a beautiful Tabby you are, Elsie. Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Hello, Elsie, sweet kitty! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a beautiful tabby kitty you are! I am so glad you adjusted to your new home and came out of your shell. Now you rule the house with your lovely paws! You nap in sunny places, and keep an eye on the birds from your window! PURR-fect!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to Elsie, Lovely Cat!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Elsie <3 love for you dear. Happy day.