Thread: Adorable Alison

Adorable Alison

Congratulations on being honoured as Cat of the Day, Alison!

What a beautiful girl you are! Your fluffy coat looks so soft, and your yellow eyes are stunning. You also have the sweetest face.

Living as a stray is no fun, so I’m glad your mom started feeding you outside, and although you were shy to begin with, you ended up inside with your family. And there you will stay! I’m so glad you got over your eye infection.

There’s another cat in the house that you don’t get along with, so you are kept apart for now, but I hope you will learn to co-exist and eventually cuddle up together.

You make sure to tell your family when you want attention and like the little princess you are, you get what you want.

Enjoy your day in the spotlight, have fun and celebrate - get pampered with extra treats, playtime and lots of loving. I wish you a long, happy and healthy life, sweetie!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Dearest Alison, what a beautiful lady you are! That gorgeous fluffy fur looks so very soft, and what a sweet face you have with that dark-grey nose and the lovely big golden eyes. Thank you for sharing those great photos with us! You are adorable in them both. I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Cleveland to pet you, and pet your five kitty housemates, too! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you all for me .

And what a wonderful story you have to tell! You were living outdoors for several months when your Purrrsons first saw you. They left you food and water, but you were too shy to come near. Then you became ill, and they captured you in a box trap and brought you home. They took good care of you, and now you won't leave and you are very healthy.

You share your home with the five other cats, including another Tortie. You and she don't like each other now, but we hope that one day you will will be best of friends. You are a total princess, and you playfully bite anyone who rubs your tummy. You and the other kitties (even the Tortie!) and your Purrrsons all love each other dearly, don't you. What a delightful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Alison, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear kitties and Purrrsons and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Hello, lovely Alison in Ohio! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a pretty lady you are with your golden eyes and fluffy fur! You were an outdoor kitty at first, but then you got sick and allowed yourself to be rescued and cared for. Now you have a home with other kitties (even another tortie!) and people to take good care of you!

You are a total princess, and you require affection on your own terms. You playfully bite your person who tries to give you a tummy rub. You are not a fan of visitors. You and the other tortie are not quite friends yet - I hope you will become snuggle buddies with time! Best of all, you are healthy and won't be leaving! Purr-fect!

Happy Cat of the Day to Alison, kitty who is named for an Elvis Costello song!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Beautiful Alison!

Good evening, gorgeous Alison! Happy Cat of the Day!

I've had a long, tiring day, but thanks to YOU, Alison, suddenly I'm feeling all warm and peaceful inside! What a beautiful diluted Torti girl you are, Alison, in looks and in personality!

You had a very sad and lonely start at life, sweetheart. But thankfully your humans persisted, never giving up on you, giving you all the time you needed to realize that with this family you would be loved and cared for, unconditionally and forever! I'm sorry that (to date) you and your Torite sibling have yet to work things out, but hopefully that day will come. In the meantime, your family has made sure that you and your sibling are both, loved unconditionally! And how lucky your humans are, being blessed with double the Torti love! Endless thanks to your furever family for rescuing you, giving one extra special and most deserving kitty a 2nd chance at a happy life! Your family is so very lucky, having a sweet and loving furkid in you, Alsion. You're a treasure!

Hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration, Alison, being treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Princess Alison, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day! Love to your Torti sib, too!

How beautiful!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dear Alison, what a beautiful dilute calico girl you are. Your fluffy coat looks very soft, and your face is adorable.
    I'm very glad that your purrson didn't give up, nursed you back to health and made you an indoor kitty.
    You have deservedly become a princess. Hopefully, one day, you will get along with your calico sister.
    Alison, you are a wonderful and special girl, and I wish you, your sister and your parents a great day full of celebration and many more happy and healthy years together.

Congratulations on being today's Cat of the Day, beautiful Allison!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Blog Entries
    Alison certainly has the sweetest face, first thing I thought and everyone else too! So wonderful she is safe and happy with loving peeps now! Beautiful Cat of the Day!!!