Thread: Marvelous Mocha

Marvelous Mocha

What a tiny baby you were back then Mocha - I bet not even your whole head would fit now in the food dish you used to nap in! Your brindle markings are so pretty, and like very brindle, completely unique! How nice you were adopted when your fur momma stopped feeding you and your siblings - contrary to myth, not every female is cut out for motherhood - canine or human! But your forever person stepped in, and here you are, big and strong! Good job protecting her - and we know you are already watching over your skin sibling to cone! Congratulaions, Macha - you are Dg of the Day for the whole world to celebrate!
    I've Been Frosted

Precious Mocha!

Hi Mocha! Happy Dog of the Day!

What a gorgeous, oh so precious Pibble girl you are! Those warm, love filled brown eyes of yours could melt the coldest of hearts! And talk about smart! You even do "deuces!"

Mocha knows how to sit, shake both paws (we call it deuces), lay down, and roll over.
    No surprise to hear of the very special bond you and your mommy share, Mocha! After all, she knew you were the one at first sight, nuturing you, bottle feeding you when your furmom would not! And from those very first days, that bond has only grown stronger and deeper! How lucky your mom is, having a protector, a loyal and loving best friend for life in you, sweetheart! And I just know you're going to be the best fur sister/protector to your skin sibling to come, too! You're as special as they come, Mocha, a treasure, and so very deserving of your big day on center stage!

Thanks for brightening my dark and gloomy day with your heartwarming backstory and heart-melting photos, sweetheart! Hope you're enjoying a fun filled day of celebration, playing with Schanuzer buds, all of your fur sibs; chewing on those gazillion toys of yours, hehe; riding shotgun with your mom; being treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, hugs and smooches to you, precious Mocha, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day! Love to all of your doggie brothers and sisters, too!

Be still my heart!!!

Gorgeous!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Mocha

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 109
Size:  12.8 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    I think when a pup is bottle fed, they become extra attached to their person.
    I can just see you fuming when you are in the back seat.
    Celebrate your special day and many more.

Dearest Mocha, what an adorable young Pitbull mix doggie you are! You are so pretty, and you are utterly precious in that shot of you as a puppy in the food bowl. You have the most delightful personality, too, and you and your young person are the best of friends. You make her/him smile with all your energy and antics, and you love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Mocha, on being chosen today's Dog of the Day! We hope you and all your family and friends (all species) are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 10-14-2017 at 04:03 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congrats on being DOTD adorable Mocha!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Blog Entries
    Clearly you come from a die hard dog loving family. How fortunate for Mocha and all the rest of her adopted family. Mocha is in the best and and could not be a cuter little ( big) girl! Best wishes to Mocha and congrats on being the best wee puppy and special DOTD!