Thread: Sweetest Shnookums

Sweetest Shnookums

What a gorgeous kitty you are Shnookums, and one would never guess to look at you now what a sad start you had in life! Three owes by 6 weeks is just criminal - thank goodness your fur-ever family swooped in and were able to save you! Good job wearing the bee costume - practicing for your first Halloween to come? And that is one magnificent tail - with striped to match the costume! We are so glad you are a loved kitty now - as you should have been all along! Congratulations, Shnookums you are Caturday's cat of the day for the whole world to celebrate!
    I've Been Frosted

Dear Shnookums, what an adorable and beautiful Ragdoll mix girl you are. Your fluffy coat looks incredibly soft, and your markings are exquisite. And how about your tail...It's most impressive.
    I am so sorry about your rough start in life. No animal should ever have to go through such abuse.
    Luckily, your family rescued you just in time. It took you some time to trust humans again, but your family showed you unconditional love and patience.
    Shnookums, you have transformed into a special and deservedly spoiled kitty, and I wish you, your pet siblings and your parents a great day full of celebration and many more happy and healthy years together.

Dearest Shnookums, I was heartbroken to read there of your earliest days. I am so very glad and grateful that you came to your dear Real family then, people who started right off giving you loads of love and tender nurturing care, which you deserved totally and should have had all along. It took you a while, but you came to learn what love is and good health is and a happy home is. Now you live with several other animals in your Furrrever family, and as your dear young Purrrson says, you are "a perfectly healthy, beautiful, crazy, hyper, sometimes moody, but sweet and friendly cat." You and your dear family members (all species) all love each other very much, don't you (even if you don't always get along with your kitty housemate Mishca). What a wonderful love-filled home you all share!

And what a beautiful girl you are! Thank you for sharing those great photos with us. You are so pretty with that fluffy grey-tabby and white fur and that magnificent TAIL! And what a sweet face you have, with your cute pink nose and the lovely big blue eyes. Aren't you adorable dressed up in your bee costume! You are only ten months old, so you still have some growing to do. wish I could reach through the screen and around the world to Melbourne, Victoria in Australia to pet you, and pet your other furry housemates, too! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you all for me .

Congratulations, darling Shnookums, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and all your family and friends, all species, are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 10-14-2017 at 09:10 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

What a beautiful Silver Tabby and White lady you are, Shnookums.
    I am sorry you had a bad start in life.
    Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Stunning Shnookums!

Hi Shnookums! Happy Cat of the Day to you, sweet baby girl!

What a heartbreaking early start at life you had, sweetheart. Your heart-melting photo gallery, the gorgeous, happy and healthy girl we see here today belies all that you suffered before finding your way home. But HOW ON EARTH had you been furkid to THREE families by age 6 weeks???? Well, blessedly, your furever humans found you when they did, and the rest is happy history! Endless thanks to your family for coming to your rescue...healing you, emotionally and physically; showering you with all the unconditional love your heart could hold; providing you the most caring and loving of furever homes, every kitty's dream life! It's clear you've long since put those sad and lonely days in the rearview mirror, Shnookums, ruling over you humans and fursibs with a velvet paw! Such is the spirit of the feline! Indomitable! What a brave, beautiful girl you are, Shnookums, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Great thanks to your human for sharing your heartwarming, inspirational rags to riches story with us! Meeting you has shed a bunch of sunshine on my dark and rainy day! I hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration, playing with all of your assorted furry sibs, romping in your garden and scampering up trees, cuddling with your humans, being loved and pampered to pieces! Tons of love, cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful Shnookums, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day! Love to Mishca and all of your furry sibs, too!

Gorgeous!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello, sweetest Shnookums! What an utterly gorgeous girl you are! Your sweet face with the grey tabby and white markings, your cute pink nose, and your absolutely amazing TAIL!

Your forever family came along at the right time, and now you have a very caring and loving home! Your person showed you the road and taught you how to safely go outdoors. You have a number of furry siblings to play with, and as my friend tatsxxx11 said, you have everyone wrapped neatly around your paw! PURR-fect!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to dear Shnookums!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Blog Entries
    Shnookums is crazy beautiful and smart and wonderful, that goes without saying! What a magnificent and divine COTD!

Congratulations on being honoured as Cat of the Day, Shnookums!

What a beautiful girl you are! Your fluffy coat looks so soft, and your tail is impressive. You also have the sweetest face and beautiful blue eyes.

I’m so sorry about your rough start in life, scared and starved. You should have been with your own mom until you were 12 weeks old. But luckily you found a family who care and give you lots of love.

In your new home it took you a few weeks to used to everything, and your new kitty friends and other animals, but now you play happily and have even learned to open doors.

You lead your person to the food bowl and make sure you’ll never starve again, and you have turned into a real sweetie pie and gets along with everyone… except Mishca.

Have fun today and get pampered with your favourite treats, playtime and lots of loving. I wish you a long, happy and healthy life, sweetie!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.