Thread: Precious Rusty!

Precious Rusty!

Good morning, Rusty! Happy Dog of the Day, sweetheart!

Reading your mommy's love filled tribute to her beautiful boy; seeing all of your heart-melting photos; learning of the life long, unbreakable bond of love and trust you and she have forged brought tears to my eyes! Speaking of eyes, those warm, soulful, expressive brown eyes of yours could melt the coldest of hearts!

Those eyes and face of his display emotion I'd have never thought possible and has caused a tumult of laughter even when we're trying to be stern. It's a weapon in his arsenal and he knows it; he uses it to his every advantage and it only makes us love him more.
    How blessed your mommy was, that fateful day at the shelter so many years ago, the day she first laid eyes on you. She knew instantly that you were the one for her, just as you knew she was the one for you, and the rest is happy history! Safe to say, you are the best birthday gift she has ever received!

Sometimes I wonder how we managed to be blessed with such an unusual character. I remember that day we first met and I know now that wide eyed pup was waiting there just for us as much as we were waiting for him.
    You truly are a treasure, Rusty, one in a million! The comfort and joy, the love and laughter you have blessed your family with these near 13 years is truly a priceless gift! And like your mommy, I too hope with all of my heart that you and your family will know many, many more years of shared unconditional love and devoted companionship!

Many thanks to your mommy for sharing your heartwarming life story and all of those precious photos with us, giving us the honor of paying tribute to one extra special boy, her furry soul mate, her Dog of a Lifetime! Thanks for the BIG smiles, Rusty! Wishing for you a very special, happy and fun filled day of celebration, being loved and pampered to pieces, treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, precious Rusty, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!

You melt my heart, Rusty!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Rusty

Name:  19j.jpg
Views: 123
Size:  257.2 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    You had to be the best birthday present EVER.
    As it turned out, you were a present for the whole family for 13 years.
    You are so much loved and part of all activities.
    Celebrate your special day and many more.

Congratulations on being DOTD, adorable Rusty!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Blog Entries
    Rusty is the greatest! Way too cute, if it were up to us, it goes without saying that Rusty would be around forever and ever! Best DOTD in the whole, wide world 🌈🎆🎆🎇

Rusty

Dearest Rusty,
    Hi Rusty! You remind me of my families dog, she has the same beautiful red golden fur that you do and that same loving and loyal personality. I love her so very much. I'm so very glad to see that you have a family that cares and loves you as much as I love my dearest Frida. Those big, longing, adorable eyes of yours were one of the things that stole your moms/dads heart. Like your person said, I hope you get to share many more special years with your family.

He is one of the most precious doggies I've ever seen. He's probably the best birthday gift you've ever gotten. I wish you many more happy years together.