Thread: Handsome Hoppsan

Handsome Hoppsan

Name:  large (1).jpg
Views: 226
Size:  8.4 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    From all of your pictures, it looks like you have a wonderful place to live.
    Glad to hear you have your family wrapped around your little paw.
    Celebrate your world famous day.

Happy Hoppsan!

Hi Hoppsan in Gothenburg (home to my dad and many of my aunts, uncles and cousins!) Happy Piggy Pet of the Day, sweetheart

Look at that smile! You just might be the happiest pig on the planet, Hoppsan, not to mention the fluffiest, cutest, (maybe chubbiest), hehe, and the most colorful! Your curly, "autumn themed" coat is gorgeous, and so perfectly reflects my beautiful fall day! What a heart-melting model you make, Hoppsan! Your photos have me smiling from ear to ear! No wonder you've got your human slaves wrapped around those precious paws of yours! As your human says, that sweet face of yours could brighten the darkest of days! How lucky your furever family is, having a furkid as special as you to call their own! You're a treasure!

Thanks for brightening my day with your heartwarming backstory and heart-melting photos, Hoppsan! Enjoy your big day in the spotlight...manipulating your humans, hehe munching on tasty carrots, grapes, green pepper, apple and greens, popcorning to the max, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, adorable Hoppsan, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!

Be still my heart!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Hoppsan, what an adorable Abyssinian Guinea Pig you are! You are so pretty in all those great photos. You are full of personality, too, and you make your dear people smile with your energy and antics. You and they all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Hoppsan, on being chosen today's Pet of the Day! We hope you and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, maybe some special carrot, grapes, green pepper, apple and other leafy greens!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Blog Entries
    We went to Harrison Hotsprings for a couple days so I missed Pet Talk for a bit. Sure missed it, today every wee Pet just kept getting cuter and cuter!! Hoppsan is irresistable!! So very cute, extremely precious!! I love Hoppsan and his name is adorable too!

What an adorable Abyssinian Guinea Pig you are, Hoppsan. Congratulations, on being Pet of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Congratulations, Hoppsan, on being POTD! You are adorable!! Best wishes for a long, happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweetie!! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net