Thread: Adorable Blu!

Adorable Blu!

Good morning, Blu! Happy Dog of the Day!

Be still my heart! I do believe you've shattered the Dog of the Day cuteness meter, Blu! Your adorable little self has my heart melted into a puddle of pure mush! That photo of your tiny paw holding onto your daddy's BIG hand says it all! How lucky he is, having you to help fill that empty space in his heart, Blu, after the loss of his beloved Frenchie! But the good news is, while your predecessor may no longer be a full time resident at your home, your daddy and you get visitation! What fun those playdates will be, for you and your dad! hehe You're just as precious as can be, Blu, and your daddy so very lucky having you in his life! What fun he's in for over the many years to come, watching you grow, the two of you sharing so many happy times, making so many cherished memories; besties for life!

Thanks for starting my day off with a BIG smile, sweetheart! Hope you're treated to a very special day of celebration, getting into all sorts of fun mischief, maybe walking the lovely Edinburgh coast, cuddling with your daddy, being spoiled rotten and loved to bits! Lots of love, cuddles and smooches to you, adorable Blu, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!

Heart-melting!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blu

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 140
Size:  11.2 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    You look like you are ready for all of the adventures that are planed
    for you and your person.
    Celebrate your world famous day.

Dearest Blu, you are absolutely precious! Such an adorable child, and you've already got lots of personality! You make your dear person smile with your energy and antics and affection. You bark with the kittens, too! You and your dear person and kittens all love each other, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Blu, on being chosen today's Dog of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and kittens and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Blog Entries
    Blu is waaaay too adorable, I can hardly stand it. Blu is to die for fabulous in ever single way, please forward lotsa love and a smooch from me for the best puppy in the world!!

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day, adorable Blu!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana