Thread: Pretty Manuelita

Pretty Manuelita

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 111
Size:  13.8 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    You are so smart, going to the refrigerator when you want something to eat.
    You have your person well trained.
    So glad you were rescued from a busy street into a wonderful home.
    Celebrate your world famous day.

Beautiful Manuelita!

Greetings Manueltia in Buenos Aries, Argentina! Happy Tortoise Tuesday Pet of the Day!

What a gorgeous girl you are, Manuelita! So excited to meet my first Gopher Tortoise! You're magnificent, your coloring and shell markings so beautiful!

We can only imagine how a tortoise native to the southeastern U.S. came to find herself wandering the streets of Buenos Aires! No place for a wee tortoise, for sure! Thankfully your human came to your rescue before any harm could come to you, welcoming you into her/his home and heart, providing you with the happiest of forever homes! And what's so extra special is the fact that your mom/dad is an experienced tortoise/turtle parent! Ahh, life is good! You truly are one extra special girl, Manuelita, and your human so very lucky, having a best friend as special, as gentle and loving as you in her/his life!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Manuelita! Meeting you, seeing all of your lovely photos, has been a real treat! Hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration, exploring your garden, munching on yummy plants/greens, playing with your kitty pal, hehe, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love to you, beautiful Manuelita, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!

SO beautiful!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

I am so glad you were rescued pretty Manuelita!

You deserve to be Pet of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Dearest Manuelita, what a beautiful Gopher Tortoise you are! You are so pretty with those gorgeous, exquisite markings, and you look like you have a big smile there. And what a wonderful story you have to tell!

You were lost on a Buenos Aires street. We are so glad the perfect person found you and rescued you! He/she, an experienced tortoise/turtle person, knew the city streets were no place for a little tortoise like you. She brought you home, where you get just the kind of care a tortoise should get. You have been together for three years now. You go to the refrigerator to let your dear person know you want something to eat. You like to explore in the garden and eat plants and enjoy the fresh air. You and the family cat are friends. You and dear person and dear kitty all love each other very much, don't you. What a delightful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Manuelita, on being chosen today's Pet of the Day! We hope you and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, maybe a special serving of lettuce!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Blog Entries
    I am thrilled that Manuelita is POTD. I am fairly sure she is no ones Pet as clearly keeps her own council but I really wish I knew her age. I am not sure why, mere curiosity I suppose. No matter, a beauty she be and most certainly a divine creature in every respect. She sounds like a smarty pants too. Brains and looks, well done Manuelita! Such an amazing creature, so fascinating and ancient ancestry, I just fell in love with her immediatelyamundo!! Such a wonderful and very special POTD. Awsome, can't say enough wonderful things about her, hope her day was the best, something tells me it was.

Thanks to all!

Thanks to all for the love to Manuelita, and for aprecieating her history !

I will give you greetings from you!

Sorry for my english!

Quote Originally Posted by maximilianrock View Post
    Thanks to all for the love to Manuelita, and for aprecieating her history !

I will give you greetings from you!

Sorry for my english!
    Congratulations to Manuelita on being POTD! It's obvious that Manuelita is POTD every day! We turtles! They are fascinating and amazing! Best wishes to Manuelita for a continued happy, healthy, fun, safe life!
    http://www.guineapigsrfun.net